WBJEE PUBDET 2020 @ wbjeeb.nic.in| Candidates heading for the WBJEE PUBDET 2020 examinations can apply for the form as the West Bengal Joint Entrance examination Board has released the notification for the WBJEE PUBDET 2020. The application form filling for the course have been started from 9th January 2020 and the applicants who have filled the form and are waiting for the examination can rely on this article. We have provided all the information about pre and post examinations schedules.
Latest Update by WBJEEB: The authority has postponed examinations for the wbjee pubdet 2020 due to pandemic COVID-19. Please have frequent visit to to the page to get revised dates.
West Bengal JEE PUBDET 2020 – Complete Overview
The detailed overview of the examination is mentioned below.
|Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Official Portal||wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in|
|Category||WBJEE PUBDET 2020|
|Exam Name||Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET)|
|Start date to enroll||9th January 2020|
|Last date to enroll||6th February 2020|
|Examination Dates||To be notified|
|Application Fees||Rs 500 through online medium i.e. net banking, credit card or debit card.|
|Examination Objective||The authority tens to provide admissions to UG courses into the Presidency University|
|Location||For 2020–2021 academic sessions, the Board will conduct a common entrance examination titled PUBDET-2020 for admission into various Under Graduate courses in the Presidency University.|
|Official Site||wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in|
Important Dates for WBJEE PUBDET 2020
Please refer to the important dates for the examinations. Revised dates will be added as per the announcement by the authority.
|Date for Online Correction/ revised confirmation page download||7th February 2020 To 9th February 2020|
|Admit card Availability|
|Result declaration||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE PUBDET 2020
The candidates appearing for the examination must qualify certain eligibility criteria so as to be eligible for the post.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants who stood for HSC examinations (10+2) or passed the same not before 2019 conducted by the CHSE West Bengal or any other equivalent examinations.
- Applicant must have appeared for five subjects in the qualifying examination, in which English is compulsory. The best of 4 subjects shall be taken.
- Candidate must score minimum required percentage prescribed by the WBJEEB.
- No certain age limit prevails in for the examinations.
Details on Application Form
The list of details mentioned on the application form are mentioned below. Please refer to the important details below.
|Candidate Name||Father Name||Mother Name|
|Identification number||Gender||Enter Security PIN|
|Roll Number||2nd Choice Of Exam City||Qualification|
|Course/ Stream Name||Institute Name & Address||Mobile Number|
|Premises Number/ Name||Security Answer||Password|
|Enter Security PIN||Domicile||Security Question|
|State||Locality (Number)||Sub Locality|
|District||Percentage Of Disability||PIN Code|
|Email ID||Home District||Type Of Disability|
|Mobile Number||Landline Number or any other or contact (Optional)||Applying For|
Steps to apply for WBJEE PUBDET 2020 Examinations?
Applicant can get the steps to apply for the WBJEE PUBDET exams 2020. The direct links are also provided at the end of the page through which the applicant can easily enroll for the application.
- Visit the official portal of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) @ wbjeeb.nic.in.
- The official homepage of the board will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the section named as “PUBDET” present on the homepage.
- The section will display the links to apply online for the WBJEE PUBDET Application form.
- Tap on the links to apply for the program and proceed further for online apply.
- The format of the image and signature should be in JPG/JPEG.
- Dimensions for photograph should be (4 cm x 3 cm) with a size of 3 kb to 100 kb.
- Dimensions for signature should be (4 cm x 1.5 cm) with a size of 3 kb to 30 kb.
- Completely fill the details mentioned in the application form and proceed further.
- Pay the registration fees and submit the registration form.
- Save the details and take a copy of it.
WBJEE PUBDET Admit Card 2020
Admit card is very necessary for the applicants appearing for the examinations. The applicant needs to carry the admit card to the examination hall so as to write up the exam for taking up the Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET). The admit card will be provided in the linked article given below. Currently, the pubdet exam dates are not yet by the authority. The admit card will be available prior a week before the starting of wbjee pubdet 2020 examinations.
Examination Pattern for WBJEE PUBDET 2020
The mode of organising the examination will be in offline mode. The questions will be of Multiple choice type and each question will have 4 to 5 options. The authority will provide 90 minute time for the examinations and a total of 50 question each with 2 marks will be asked in the examination. The negative marking given in the examination is 0.25 for each incorrect marked answer. No marks will be granted for the unmarked answer.
West Bengal JEE PUBDET 2020 Syllabus
To have a complete details for the syllabus, please refer to the complete subject list which will be covered in the examination are given below.
|Philosophy/ Performing Arts/ Sociology||Statistics|
WBJEE PUBDET Exam 2020 Results
The result will be announced on the official portal of the board. The intimation for the declaration of result will be provided form our article. Candidates can check the details through entering their credential to the login page on the official portal. After the results are declared on the official portal it can be easily available for download.
To download the official notification regarding the PUBDET Exam: Click Here
Online application Form filling: Click Here (Registrations Closed)
Tap Here to have complete Instructions
The application form are released on 9th January. The application form will be filled online.
The examination are expected to be conducted in the month of January 2021.
Currently, there are no updates regarding the update of exam hall ticket. However, it will be intimated after the authority releases it on the official portal.