UP Scholarship Login 2020 Status|The Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh has launched a online portal – SAKSHAM, which is a online system for UP Scholarship and fee reimbursement. This scholarship scheme is for students of SC, ST, OBC, minority and general category. And this scheme is applicable for students who have passed class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and other than 12th. Applicants interested in availing the scholarship are advised to go through scheme eligibility, documents required, registration and application form filling process and UP scholarship status for application filled.
Latest Update-: The dates for pre-matric scholarship registrations are now extended by the authority. Check the article for complete schedule.
UP Scholarship Scheme Beneficiary
The scholarship scheme for those students of Uttar Pradesh who belongs to :
- ST Category
- SC Category
- General Category
- OBC Category
- Minority Category
Scholarship Scheme Types
- Class 9th to 10th
- Class 11th to 12th
- Post Matric Other than 12th
- Post Matric Outside State
Overview of UP Scholarship Status
|Scholarship||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship|
|Department||Dept. of Social Welfare, Govt. of UP|
|Propelled by||Uttar Pradesh Govt.|
|Name of Online Portal||Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System (छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली)|
|Beneficiaries||Students of UP|
|Name of Scholarships||Pre-Matric,|
Post-Matric & Post-matric for and outside state and Post-matric other than 12th class
|Scholarship Objective||To Encourage Students towards Studies|
|Scholarship Under||State Government|
|Link of Official Portal||http://scholarship.up.gov.in/|
Eligibility for Scholarship Scheme
- The student should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual family income of student belonging to General, OBC and minority category should be less than Rs 2,00,00.
- The annual family income of student belonging to SC/ST should be less than Rs 2,50,00.
Registration for UP Scholarship
Please follow this procedure to register for the scholarship form correctly.
- Login to the homepage of Saksham portal.
- On the top left side of the screen click on student it and you will get to option registration and login.
- Click on registration in the Saksham portal .( this is for new users only)
- After choosing the Registration option , fresh page will be opened.
- Enter the details of the form correctly.
- Set the password and remember it.
- After filling the form completely click on submit button.
Registration slip will be displayed on your screen. You can log in through the registration number given in this slip. Take a printout of it and save it for future reference. Hence,registration for UP Scholarship Scheme is now done.
Documents required for filling UP Scholarship form
- Mark sheet or passing certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Receipt of fee deposited in the educational institution.
- Course mandatory annual non-refundable fee amount receipt.
- Current university / board’s registration number.
- Scanned passport size photo less than 20 KB.
How to fill UP Scholarship Online Form
- Login to the homepage of Saksham portal Through registration number and password .
- Read the instructions carefully and click on proceed.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Fill scholarship application form”.
- Fill the educational qualification information on this page.
- Click on submit after filling the form.
- After this fill your personal details such as sub caste, permanent address, pincode, etc and update it.
- Next fill the details such as caste certificate no, income certificate no. and update it.
- Now enter the bank details such as bank name , branch, district, account no., and account holder’s name and update it. ( Applicant is to make sure that bank account should be in running condition as scholarship will be transferred in this account only)
- Upon this applicant will fill the fee related details with the help of fee receipt and update it.
- Now fill the Details of last year with the help of your mark sheet and update it.
Now application form filling stage has been completed.
- In the hompage of the Saksham portal, click on “Photograph upload”.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo not more than 20kb in size.
Now this stage has been completed. Now your form has been filled and upon checking all the details and click on submit button.
Take the printout of the form and attach the self attested photocopies of mark sheets, caste certificate, income certificate, fee receipt, and bank passbook copy. Submit this form along with these documents in your school/ college and collect the receipt of it.
- The final form will be available for download only after the scrutiny .
- If the applicant want to make changes in the application form, he/she can change it through the “ form amendment” option within 3 days of submitting the application.
How to check the UP Scholarship Status of Online Application form
For UP scholarship checking status, follow the steps as given below:
- In the homepage of Saksham portal click on “Status” in the menu.
- Then select the year for which you wish to to check the status.
- A new window will be open.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth and click on search.
- Status of online application form will be displayed on your screen.
UP Scholarship Renewal Login
Those students who are here for renewal have to fill the following details such as :
- Last year marks and date of admission.
- The enrollment number provided by the university.
- Maintenance allowance and fees of last year.
- Details of the fees submitted in the current year.
The applicants are advised to check the UP Scholarship last date by clicking on below links.
For pre matric students (9 to 10)
|Pre Matric registration start from||24 July 2020 to 20th August 2020 (and available till 12th October)|
|End date to submit online application copy in college/institution for pre matric||within 7 days of the application submitted (1st December)|
|Correction in the application form||Up to 4th December 2020|
|Submission of online application after rectifying data||Within 3 days|
|Scholarship disbursement||5th January 2021|
For post matric students (11 to 12)
|Post matric registrations Start from||1st August 2020 to 25th August (and will be available till 5th November|
|Post matric scholarship other than Inter start from||1st August 2020 to 25th August|
|Post matric scholarship outside state start from||1st August 2020 to 25th August|
|Last date to submit online application copy in institution||Within 7 days of application submitted (12th November)|
|Correction in application form||11th December to 21st December 2020|
|After rectifying details submit application form in institution||Within 3 days (24th December)|
|Scholarship disbursement||Till 25th January 2021|
Important instructions to students
Students have to keep the following points in mind while filling UP Scholarship Online Form
- Without Aadhaar number, it will not be possible to register online for scholarship.
- Before final submission of application form students are are advised to check their details entered in the form.
- All the students are instructed to fill their form by themselves and not to share their user id and password with anyone else.
- In the column of compulsory annual fee, enter the amount of the actual fees only after getting information from the educational institution.
- Fill the bank account number and IFSC code correctly.
If any student is facing issue in registration or filling the filling the application form in the SAKSHAM, he/she can contact on
- Help Line Number – 18001805131
- Backward Classes Welfare Department U.P. – 18001805131
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) only – 0522-2288861
- Minority Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh – 18001805229
- for minority only – 0522-2286199
Hope , the information provided on UP Scholarship Scheme by us, is useful to you, if anyone have questions then must write it download in comment area.
To fill the registration form visit SAKSHAM Portal