TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration, Login, Renewal, Tamil Nadu Employment exchange renewal online @ tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in| The Government of Tamil Nadu has inaugurated an online portal which is TNVelaiVAaippu that provides the facility of online registration, login, renewal to the candidates for the TN Employment exchange. Through this passage, applicants will be provided each and every single details about how to apply for TN VelaiVAaippu Online Registration, Login and Renewal. Candidates are requested to go through the complete article to know about the employment registration online.
TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration
TNVelaiVAaippu online portal will help the candidates by updating them to the latest job notification. The authority has recently published the list of recruitments. The online registration will be very helpful for the candidates preparing for the state jobs. The employment exchange registration is usually mandatory for the state jobs and it has will be clearly mentioned on the recruitment notification that the candidate must posses the employment exchange certificate so as to apply for the recruitment. Read the complete details about the TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration below.
|Name of the portal||TN Velai Vaippu|
தமிழ்நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு செய்திகள் 2020
|Launched on||15th September 2013|
|Authority||Department of Employment and Training under Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Category||TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration, Renewal, Login|
|Validity of TN Velai Vaippu Registration||3 years|
|Beneficiaries||Job aspirants of the state of Tamil Nadu|
The authority will provide the job notification to the candidate on the basis of their qualifications. Candidates do not have to pay any fees for the registration. Also through the registration the authority knows the details of unemployed aspirants of the state.
Eligibility for TN Velai Vaippu Online/Offline Registration
Although their is not any certain eligibility for the registration. However, some of the major details are mentioned below.
- Candidates from class 8th onwards can register to the employment exchange.
- Applicant must have all the important documents related to their qualification.
Important Documents for TnVelaiVaippu Registration
Candidates should have all the authentic documents for the registration. The list of important documents required for the registration are mentioned below.
- All important certificates including mark sheets and scorecards.
- Aadhaar Card (Mandatory)
- Category Certificate (if belonging to a reserved class)
- Recent Passport-sized photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if candidate is having one)
- Certificate issued by Municipal Counsellor/ Sarpanch
- Other documents regarding sports, job experience, ex-serviceman, physically handicapped (issued by CMO/ Medical Board), freedom fighter, widow, etc.
- Any of the following identity proofs- Passport, Voter’s Identity Card, Ration Card, birth certificate, domicile certificate, etc.
How to register on TN Employment Exchange Online?
Read the complete details to apply for the TN Employment exchange online.
- Browse the official portal of the TN Velai Vaippu under Department of Employment and Training @ https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- After the homepage appears on the screen. click on the link naming as “For a new User ID Registration”
- The pop up will then appear on the screen. Click on I Agree button and proceed further.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Please note Aadhaar card is mandatory to complete the registration process.
- Fill the details asked in the application form and click on save tab.
- You will then receive login credentials on your mail and mobile number.
- Now, applicant can visit their dashboard and submit the application form.
- After submission of form candidates have to show the documents to the employment exchange as per the appointment.
- After complete verification, it will take 10 to 12 days for the availability employment certificate.
- Keep the employment certificate safely. Note the registration number for your convenience.
TNVelaiVAaippu online Login, Renewal and Profile Updation
Exchange Code list
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
The tnvelaivaaippu error occurs when the applicant tries to open it on the new tab. The links should be simply clicked once.
Applicants need to use the Registration number (In Upper Case) which is printed in Employment Exchange identity card by prefixing with your exchange code.
Applicants can click on forgot password and then enter the user id along with date of birth and new password. Thus you can recover tnvelaivaaippu login id.
Do have frequent visit to this page to get latest updates about the Tamil Nadu TN Employment exchange portal.