TNUSRB Recruitment 2020– There is good news for all aspirants who are searching interested in government jobs that Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has issued the official notification regarding different post. This recruitment covers three positions that are constable, jail warder, firemen.
After knowing the complete details about this recruitment, many aspirants to take part in this process. So grasp detailed information regarding TNUSRB recruitment 2020. We recommend aspirants to read this article till the end. Later, if applicants have questions or any problem about this topic, then feel free to ask in the comment area.
- 1 TNUSRB Recruitment 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria TN Constable, Jail Warders, Fireman
- 3 TN Constable, Jail Warders, Fireman Recruitment Procedure
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020
Authorities of TNSURB has mentioned in notification that there are a total of 10,906 vacancies for constable, jail warder, firemen posts. The application form submission for this recruitment will start from 26th of September 2020 and will end on 26th Oct 2020. Aspirants have to provide all the relevant information and upload the correct document while filling the application form.
After the submission of application form will over, authorities will conduct an examination which will be held on 13th December 2020. Admit card for tnusrb exam will be issued by authorities a few days before the test. Officials will also release the result for those aspirants who will appear in the exam. Here we will also provide a quick link to fill application form after commencement of form submission.
After filling tnusrb application form, applicants have to submit some mount as an application form. Aspirants needs to pay 130 INR through online mode i.e. Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc. Keep remember if candidates will not pay the application fee, then he/ she will not be eligible to take part in the recruitment process.
TNUSRB Recruitment Schedule 2020
|Notification Release Date||17th Sept 2020|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||26th September 2020|
|Last Date of Submitting Application Form||26th October 2020|
|Date of Examination||13th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 or 12 Days before Exam|
|Declaration Date of Result||Notify Soon|
Eligibility Criteria TN Constable, Jail Warders, Fireman
Academic Criteria: Applicant must have passed 10th class with Tamil language as a subject.
Age Criteria: Check the table given below showing category-wise age limit as on 1/7/2020.
|Description of Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|For General (GEN) Categories||18 years||24 years|
|For MBCs/ DCs, BCs (Other than Muslim)||18 years||26 years|
|For SCs, SC(A)s, STs Candidates||18 years||29 years|
|For Transgender Candidates||18 years||29 years|
|For Female Destitute Windows Candidates||18 years||35 years|
|For Ex-Serviceman Candidates||18 years||45 years|
Focusing Points of TN Constable 2020
|Name of Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||TN Constable, Jail Warders, Fireman|
|Number of Vacant Post||10906 Empty Positions|
|Start Date of Application Form Submission||26th Sept 2020|
|Final Date of Form Submission||26th Oct 2020|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Status of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Date of Examination||13th Dec 2020|
Vacancy Distribution under TNUSRB Recruitment 2020
|Dept. Name||Name of Position||No. of Male Post||No. of female Post||Total Numbers of Post|
|Police||Constable Grade-II – (Armed Reserve+ Special Force)||685+6545||3099||3784+6545|
|Jail||Jail Warder Grade II||112||07||119|
Must Check this Article>> NRA CET 2020-21
TN Constable, Jail Warders, Fireman Recruitment Procedure
Authorities will conduct a proper procedure through which they can recruit eligible candidates. In the below section, we have discussed all rounds of recruitment with their short description.
- Written Exam: Initially, all applicants have to appear in the written examination. This test will be a total of 80 marks which includes two major sections i.e. General Knowledge (50 marks) and Psychology (30 marks).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): All those candidates who will qualify first round that is written test will be eligible to attend this round. Take a look of next section where we have mentioned all the measurement of male and female.
- Physical Endurance Test: After qualifying PMT applicants are required to appear in endurance test which includes these points- Male: 1500m run in 7mins & for Female it will be 400m in 2mins 30 secs.
- Physical Efficiency Test: Next authorities will take efficiency test. Check complete about PET given below.
- Medical Test: After all these stages authorities will take medical test all eligible candidates.
- Certificate Verification: In this process, aspirants are required to come with all original documents for verification.
Physical Requirements for TN Police Constable (PMT)
|Category of Applicant||Minimum Requirement|
|SC, ST & SC(A)||167 cms|
|MBC/ DNC & OC, BC, BC(M)||170 cms|
For Female/ Transgender
|Category of Applicant||Minimum Requirement|
|SC, ST & SC(A)||157 cms|
|MBC/ DNC & OC, BC, BC(M)||159 cms|
PayScale for TN Constable, Jail Warders, Fireman
Higher authorities will pay INR 18,200 to 52,900 + Grade Pay Rupees 2400 to all those aspirants who will get the job.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment?
All those who are keep to fill the application form for TN Constable, Jail Warders, Fireman positions are advised to follow these procedure given below. In this process, we have written some easy steps by implementing which candidates can easily apply for the recruitment.
- At start, applicants needs to visit he official portal of TNUSRB or just checkout the link given at the nd of this article.
- On the landing page of the portal, candidates will see “Application Form” link.
- Click on that link.
- Login form will open on your screen, enter your login data and hit “login” button.
- On the next page, tap the application form option and insert all your details on that form.
- Upload the documents after filling the form & pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Documents Needed while Filling Application Form
- Photo off Applicant
- Scanned Copy of Aspirant’s Signature
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Educational Certificate such as 10th, 12 class, Graduation Certificates, etc. (if applicable)
Reasons for Cancellation of Application Form
- If aspirants provide any incorrect information in the application form.
- In case, candidates submit more than one application form.
- Wrong documents uploaded by applicants while submitting application form.
- It is necessary to pay the application fee in order to apply for any post.