The Indian Toy Fair 2021 Apply Online Now, Eligibility|The Indian Toy Far 2021 will be conducted in virtual mode from 27th February 2021 to 2nd March 2021. The motive behind the commencement of this toy fair is to propagate the toy sector in the Nation. Under the initiative of our honorable prime minister Mr. Narendra Damodar Modi the toy fair is an part of the flagship scheme i.e. Atamnirbhar Bharat and Vocals of Local. Also the toy fair 2021 will cover all the manufacturers, artisans, experts, start ups under one tree.
The toy event will start from Today i.e. 27th February 2021 and will last till 2nd of March 2021. Applicants who have registered for the event can get the direct links to view the live event. The events will start at 11:00 AM
मुख्य रूप से मेले का मकसद है राष्ट्र में खिलौना क्षेत्र को बढ़ावा देना है। खिलौना मेले की सारी झलक इस लेख में बताई जाएगी। जो आवेदक खिलौना मेले का हिस्सा बनना चाहते हैं, वे नीचे दिए गए संपूर्ण लेख को पढ़ सकते हैं और भारतीय खिलौना मेले के बारे में सभी मूल्यवान जानकारी एकत्र कर सकते हैं। पात्रता, तिथि, नियम और शर्तों सहित खिलौना मेले के सभी पहलुओं को इस लेख में शामिल किया जाएगा।
The Indian Toy Fair 2021
यह पहली बार है कि सरकार आवेदकों के लिए एक आभासी मेला शुरू करेगी। भारत के विभिन्न हिस्सों से हाथ से बने खिलौने प्रदर्शनी के तहत एक प्रमुख आंख को पकड़ने वाला विषय होगा। यह मेला नई लॉन्च की गई राष्ट्रीय शिक्षा नीति पर भी जोर देता है, सभी वर्ग के शिक्षक, माता-पिता और छात्र आसानी से पंजीकरण फॉर्म भरकर मेले का हिस्सा बन सकते हैं। रिपोर्ट में कहा गया है कि प्रदर्शनी में 1200 से अधिक निर्माता, कारीगर, विशेषज्ञ, स्टार्ट अप अपने हाथ से बने खिलौने पेश करेंगे।
Through the fair the hidden talent in the nation will get recognition. Applicants can present their hand made toys online and it will be viewed by thousands of the individual through the wonderful platform launched by the government which is the toy fair 2021.
Fascinating Things about the Toy fair 2021
The charm of the toy fair is already cleared from the term. Applicants can view some of the major attraction of the Toy Fair 2021 commencing from 27th February 2021 to 2nd March 2021.
- The fair is conducted by the Government of India and the official will host a webinar depicting the overview of the fair during the toy fair.
- The toy fair will be conducted virtually and will have around Thousand plus stall from different part of the Country.
- The fair will be propelled by the top speakers from the experts from different field. Thus, it will be an inspiration and will create a good source of knowledge for the individuals joining the fair.
- In addition to the toy fair 2021, there will be a vast of number activities which will propagate an good source of learning for the students, teachers and parents.
- The fair will cover the list of activities which will make the learning practice of the students more easy, engaging and comfortable.
- Craft Demonstration,
- To and Activity based learning,
List of Activities at Toy fair 2021
The toy fair will have a vast list of activity will be conducted virtually. Have a glimpse over the activities conducted at the Toy fair 2021.
- The toy design challenge,
- Craft Demonstration,
- Virtual tour of Shankar doll,
- Speech from various NGO,
- Various innovation in the field of manufacturing the toys will be discussed.
- Impact of AI and Drone in the Toy Industry.
Exhibition of Toy in Toy Fair 2021
The fair will have various craftsmen, artisans, manufacturers etc. who will show their talent by presenting various hand made toys. For the general visitors who want to view the toy exhibition can follow the steps below.
- Visit the official portal of the Toy Fair i.e https://theindiatoyfair.in/
- After the homepage opens on the screen, tap on the Toys of India.
- The map of India will appear on screen presenting different toys from various states in the Country.
- For instance, you click on the Himachal Pradesh state, the toys exhibition will appear on the screen.
- Thus, this is how you can view the toy exhibition from different state.
The toy India Fair 2021 Live Telecast
To have the live telecast of the events in the toy India Fair 2021. Please refer to the YouTube channel given below.
Motive to conduct such Toy fair in India
Although it has been illustrated in the previous paragraph that the toy fair will provide an wonderful platform to the toy manufacturer in India. However, there are some major points which defines the credibility of the fair.
- There is no age barrier in the fair. Applicant belonging to any age group can present their talent (in field of toy making).
- The idea of forming the state wise cluster is to present the diversity in the nation.
- The platform also provides the online purchasing of the items which will create an good source of income for the manufacturers.
- Last but not the least, the toy manufacturing industries will get a good exposure. Thus, it will create new job opportunities and employment for the youth.
Tell your story at India Toy Fair
The portal is also added with a special platform i.e Tell your story. The platform do not cover any age barrier for the applicants. The applicants if want to share any story related to the toys can upload their story.
The link provided below will redirect you to the mygov.info page where you can find various others contests for your children’s.
How to register in Indian Toy fair 2021?
The virtual events will start from 27th February 2021, therefore the applicants who wants to register themselves for the Indian Toy fair 2021 have to register soon before the registration portal ends. The details of the registration process for the toy fair 2021 is provided below. Applicant must note that the event will be conducted virtually, therefore a good working connection is required to view the fair.
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official portal of the “The Indian toy fair”
- After the homepage of the toy fair appears on the screen, candidate will find a window flashing on the screen asking to register.
- If the window does not appears then click on the Register now tan as shown below.
- The TOY FAIR 2021 Registration form will flash on the screen.
- On the registration form the first blank will have three option which will ask your identity i.e. General visitor, Media Representative and Business Delegate.
- Select one of the following and enter your Mobile number, mail id, OTP asked in the Toy fair registration form 2021.
- You will then receive an confirmation for a successful registration.
Frequently Asked Question Regarding The Indian Toy Fair
The fair will be conducted virtually and the period of the fair will be from 27th February 2021 to 2nd March 2021
The Indian Toy Fair की रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रकिया बहुत आसान है। आवेदक Toy India की वेबसाइट पर जाकर खुद को रजिस्टर कर सकते हैं।
The exact number of the participants are not know till known. However, there will more than 1200 manufacturers, artisans, experts who will be enrolling for the virtual toy fair 2021.