Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Polytechnic Lecturer Hall ticket 2021 @ trb.tn.nic.in: Aspirants have been waiting for a long time for the release of TN TRB Polytechnic lecturer hall ticket 2021. The authority will be releasing the TN TRB Lecturer hall ticket on its official portal i.e. trb.tn.in. Candidates who have enrolled for the recruitment can have the admit card anytime this month. The examination dates were first scheduled for 2nd and 3rd May 2020 but later on, the dates were postponed due to the outbreak of Coronavirus. The exam dates are still not declared by the authority.
Update-: The authority will be publishing the TN TRB Lecturer hall ticket in this month (Expected). Applicants can go through the detailed article to gather more information about the recruitment.
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will have published an official notification for the recruitment of Lecturers in various Government polytechnic colleges within the state of Tamil Nadu. The recruitment is to be done for a total of 1060 posts. The complete details for the TN TRB Lecturer hall ticket 2021 are conveyed in the article below.
- 1 TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021
- 2 TN TRB Lecturer Examination Scheme
- 3 How to download TN TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021?
- 4 Important Links
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021
Plenty of application has been received by the authority for the post of lecturer under the Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu. Currently, there are no new notifications regarding the examination schedule, however, it is expected that the written examination for the post of lecturer in Tamil Nadu will be conducted in the month of August 2021. Applicants are advised to have a regular eye on this article to never miss any updates regarding the release of TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021.
Tamil Nadu TRB Govt. Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment: Overview
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Recruitment for||Lecturers (Government Polytechnic)|
|Online Application Start date||22 Jan 2020|
|Application end date||12th Feb 2020|
|Examination Schedule||August 2021 (Expected)|
|TN TRB Hall Ticket status||Will be available prior a week from the examination date|
Info on the TN TRB Lecturer Hall ticket 2017-2018
Candidates can find the list of the following details when they download the TN TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021. Any error on the details mentioned on the admit card must be reported to the authority before the examination.
- Applicant’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Examination Timings and Duration
- Exam centre
- Parent’s Name
- Candidate Signature
- Essential instruction for the applicants.
TN TRB Lecturer Examination Scheme
The authority will conduct CBT with 150 MCQs. The duration of completing the exam will be of 3 hours. The language of the exam will be in English only. The total weightage of the examination will be 190 marks. An extract from the official notification depicting the weightage of marks is provided below.
How to download TN TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021?
The step-by-step procedure to download the TN TRB Lecturer admit card 2021 is provided in the blog. We have elaborated each step with supporting images so that applicants can easily download the lecturer admit card.
- Visit the official website of the Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu @ tn.tn.nic.in
- Scroll down on the homepage and click on the first option under the current recruitment as shown below.
- The seprate dashboard for the TN TRB Lecturer recrutiment will flash on the screen. Candidates can have the hall ticket link once it uploaded by the authority.
- You will then be taken to the new page by the browser. On this page select the Hall Ticket option.
- Applicants have to enter their login credentials on the login shown below.
- The TN TRB Lecturer hall ticket will then flash on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a copy of it for examination references.
How to retrieve the login ID and password?
In case you do not remember your login id/ password, then no need worry as the steps given below will help you to retrieve your login credentials.
- Retrieve your login ID
- On the login link which appears while downloading the admit card, click on Forgot User Id.
- Enter your mail id and select the post of Lecturer from the page shown to you as below.
- The authority will send the login id your registered mail id provided in the above blanks.
- Retrieve your Password
- Select the forgot password link from hall ticket login page.
- Provide your user id and registered mail id on the blanks provided in the screen.
- The password links will then be sent to your registered mail id. To download the admit card, login with your user id and new password.
|TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021||Available Soon|
|Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Official Portal||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Selection of the candidate for the post of lecturer will be made from following process.
a. Computer-based examination;
b. Awarding Weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
The exam date and hall tickets will be available soon. Have frequent visits to this page to get the latest updates.
No, the admit card can only be downloaded from the official portal.
The authority will adopt the normalization process in evaluating the marks of the candidate.