SVU RESULT 2021 ODD/EVEN SEMESTER 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th: Shri Venkateshwara University has organized exam for the UG & PG courses odd semester on different dates under different programs. After Exam successfully concluded now the SVU University is ready to roll out its result. Get complete details about SVU results here.
Update: Higher authorities have released some more results. Link to check result is given below in this article.
SVU Results 2021
All students who have gone through this SVU odd semester examination must be waiting for their SVU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semester result 2021, for them on this page we have shared some important information related like how to check and download SVU B.A, B.Com, B.Sc result 2021 and other courses.
In this article, we have given you some information related to the result and post result process so be with this article until the end.
Shri Venkateshwara University (SVU) Result 2021
|Name of the University||Shri Venkateshwara University (SVU)|
|Name of the Exam||Odd semester UG/PG|
|Month of Examination||May/June 2021|
|Date of result||Declared|
|Course||UG and PG odd sem.|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
As we, all know SV University conducted its odd semester exam for courses like B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc. and other courses in the month of May/June 2021. And the board will release its result soon in the coming weeks. Once the result declared by the University we will update it on our page and provide you a direct link so that you can access your result easily
SVU Revaluation Process
- Once the result is declared if any of the candidates are not satisfy with their result then, in that case, he/she can apply for revaluation. University will notify for revaluation once the result is declared and students must apply for it within the stipulated time.
- For revaluation, you have to pay a prescribed fee per subject
- You must enter your valid mobile number and email-ID because you will be notifying via it.
- The University will not accept any form after the due date.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded
- Result for revaluation will be announced on the University website
- Below we have given you steps for filling the SVU revaluation form.
Steps to fill Revaluation Form
- Step1: First, you have to select the Examination you appeared in
- Step2: Now you have to enter your hall ticket number or Registration Number and get Shri Venkateshwara University (SVU) result.
- Step3: now your personal details and result along with your subjects is shown on your screen
- Step4: you have to verify your name, mobile number, Email and Subject details
- Step5: If you want to change your mobile or e-mail you can do the same within the page
- Step6: Now select the Revaluation Criteria per each paper as you want
- Step7: you have to pay the total amount of revaluation fee as shown in it
- Step8: you will go to www.dzpay.org/svu
- Step9: Now you have to enter the OTP sent on to your mobile /Email to validate your number
- Step10: Now enter the revaluation amount and select the payment mode (Debit card/ Credit card/ net banking)
- Step11: follow the given instruction to complete the process of your payment
- Step12: After successful payment, you will get challan ID on your mobile or on your Email-ID
- Step13: now go back to examination revaluation application form
- Step14: Now enter the challan ID which you receive in your number/ Email-ID
- Step16: Now click on the submit button
- Step17: after registered for revaluation successfully you will receive a notification on your mobile/Email
- Step18: if there any issue persists while doing the process you may contact to the [email protected]
- Step19: if in case your application is not submitted due to any glitch then you can start a fresh application, that challan ID you generated is valid until you claim it.
- Step20: don’t forget to submit a hard copy of the revaluation application Honorable CE’s office.
- Once the result is declared of revaluation you can download it from the University website and you may collect your original mark sheet from the concerned department of the Board when available. If there is any change in your marks then it will mention in it.
- The university takes care to get the Shri Venkateshwara University (SVU) answer script of the candidate revalued and will inform the candidate whether (the marks are increase or not)
- The candidate will be asked to identify whether the script belongs to him/her and the total marks posted by the examiner on the first page is correct or not.
- The script will not be revalued in the case of personal identification and re-totaling)
SVU Results Grade system
When the result will be declared University provide the grade to every student below we have shared the table from which you will get to know how much mark a grade carries
|A (VERY GOOD)||75-84|
*** KUK Digital Results 2021 (Out) ***
Some Important Points Related to SVU Results
- The university is soon going to announce the result of their UG and PG odd semester exam.
- The result will be declared by the University in their official website
- All students must have their registration number with them to access their SVU result.
- Once the result is published after that university will publish a notification regarding the revaluation.
- If any candidates are not satisfied with their SVU result can apply for it.
- All students must apply for revaluation within the stipulated time
- The student has to submit a fee for revaluation.
- After submitting the form board will release the SVU result of revaluation in a given time.
- The result will be published on the board website.
- After declaring the result original mark sheet will be available in the concerned department of the college.
Particulars Mentioned on SVU Results
When you downloaded your result there are some details which are mentioned in it:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number/ registration number
- Name of the University
- Name of the college
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Course name
- Session and year
- Subject’s name
- Marks mentioned individually for each subject
- Theory marks
- Marks in practical (if applicable)
- Result status.
- Some important guidelines for candidates.
How to get SV University Odd Sem Result 2021
All candidates who are waiting for their result must know the process of downloading their results. So below we have given you some steps so that you can download the result easily.
- All candidates need to log on to the official website that is: www.svuniversity.edu.in.
- Now on the home page, you have to select the “Exams” option.
- Now a new page will open select the result section in it.
- On the new window, you have to select the course you opt for and enter the credentials it required.
- On submit, your result will appear to your screen.
- Cross verify all the info printed on it carefully.
- Save it and take a printout of the same for future reference.
SVU Result Links 2021
|Release Date||Name of Results|
|28th January 2021||Sri Venkateswara University B.Ed 1st Sem March 2020 Exam Results|
Sri Venkateswara University B.Ed 3rd Sem March 2020 Exam Results
|25th January 2021||MBA (CBCS & Non CBCS) 3rd Sem Dec 2019 Exam Results|
|9th January 2021||Sri Venkateswara University (DDE) MLI.Sc (Previous) July 2019 Exam Results|
|7th January 2021||Sri Venkateswara University PG (MP.Ed) 4th Sem Sep 2020 Exam Results|
|8th January 2021||Sri Venkateswara University MA 4th Sem Sep 2020 Exam Results|
Sri Venkateshwara University established in 1954 in the world-famous holy temple town of Tirupati. In India, SVU is a premier institution in the area of teaching & research. University offers various programs under UG and PG degree courses and some other professional courses.
SVU’s mission is to develop qualified and competent citizens through teaching and training, expand the horizons knowledge through research.