ServicePlus Portal: Since the inception of the Digital India initiative by the government of India, a rapid update and digitization has taken place in the field of government departments. The advent of Digitization has to lead to the strengthening of the ServicePlus portal which provides the eservices of the Government as per different states that are functional and can be availed by the citizens online. Under this article, we will guide the users throughout the features, statistics, registration, and application usage procedures.
- 1 About ServicePlus
- 2 Public Services Table as per the Service Portal
- 3 How to Register for ServicePlus Portal?
- 4 How to check the eligibility inside ServicePlus Portal?
- 4.1 How to Login into the ServicePlus Portal?
- 4.2 How to Recover the Password of ServicePlus ID?
- 4.3 How to Track the status of ServicePlus Portal?
- 4.4 Statistics of E-DISTRICT PORTAL SERVICES(State Wise)
ServicePlus is an Integrated e-Service Delivery Framework that caters to the citizens of India with all the key services available in real-time to be accessed and availed as per the concerned departments at decentralized levels of the union, state, or local level of the Applicant. The granted service to the citizens is either as per the requirements or mandate of the government. The portal generally holds the Government to Citizen(G2C), Government to Business(G2B), Government to Employees(G2E), and Government to Government(G2G) data.
Benefits of ServicePlus Portal
Provided below are the salient benefits of the ServicePlus Portal :
- The ServicePlus portal is a portal that is easy to use and provides transparency in the data
- Elimination of Traditional methods of service apply and access leads to saving of time
- Citizens are immensely benefitted through the unification of the portal that provides the facilitation of online repository, registration , application tracking and grievance submission redressal.
- The service center agencies are established that monitors the registration and activation of Kiosks.
- The commercial Kiosk service providers gets to earn through filling and tracking the application status of the users.
- The ServicePlus portal provides the citizens with the feature of online payment through various embedded payment gateways.
Elements of ServicePlus Portal
The ServicePlus Portal comes with the following elements that are beneficial for all the citizens throughout the country:
- Analytics and Reporting of Application
- Forms , Process flows, Documents and Notification Designers
- Service Plus is laced with the inbuilt tools of rapid designs , configuration and security compliances of DigiLocker, Esign, eTaal etc.
- External system configurations and availability of Mobile Application
Type of Services available under ServicePlus Portal
Provided below is the classification of the Services available under ServicePlus Portal:
- Regulatory Services: Regulatory services are the services pertaining to the accountability and audit of trade licence, construction work pass etc. to be issued by the government.
- Statutory Services: Statutory services are the government mandate services that primarily looks upon the adult social and children services such as issuance of the Birth or Death related documents, healthcare cards etc.
- Developmental Services: These are the services allocated by the government for the social developmental schemes such as NREGA, Old age pensions etc.
- Developmental Services are services or schemes provided by Government for the benefit of citizens like NREGS, IAY, Old age Pension etc.
Overview of the ServicePlus Portal
Table located below highlights the key traits of ServicePlus :
|Name of the Service||ServicePlus Portal|
|Service Allotment||To the citizens of the states of India|
|Objective||To provide a centralized integrated portal for all the online services of departments|
|State||All states of India including the Union territories|
|Concerned Department||National Informatics Centre|
|Official web portal||serviceonline.gov.in|
Public Services Table as per the Service Portal
The table provided below shows the Government services available in the department of the states as per their functions:
How to Register for ServicePlus Portal?
The Applicants who want to register themselves under ServicePlus Portal to avail of the services of Service Plus shall follow the procedure provided below:
- Visit the official web portal of ServicePlus.
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, Navigate through the menu bar and Click on the Register Button.
- Now the Register window will appear in front of the screen.
- Inside the Registration section, Applicant is required to enter the details provided as follows:
- Full official name of the Applicant
- Email address of the Applicant
- Mobile number of the Registrant
- Create the Password (to be between 8 to 15 characters comprising 1 upper case, 1 lower case , one numeric and one special character)
- Select the state of the Registrant from the Drop Down
- Post the details provided above, Enter the CAPTCHA generated inside the textbox and tap on the Submit button.
- A verification Email will be sent on the provided email address of the Applicant for the authentication. Once verified the verification success as shown in the image below will appear on the screen
How to check the eligibility inside ServicePlus Portal?
As the ServicePlus contains the services of different departments with respect to different states, therefore there varies the eligibility in terms of the same. We provide you below the procedure which will guide you to check your eligibility for the eService available:
- Inside the Homepage of the ServicePlus portal, scroll down and click on the Know Your Eligibility button located aside the track application.
- Now the set of perpetual guide menu will appear. The user hereby needs to select the State(where He/She belongs or resides) and Select the Applying for from the Drop-Down(whether for Self/Family/Children/Spouse/Parents)
- Afterwards, the available Department category will appear.(It is to be noted that the Available department varies as per the time and state). For sample. we just click on Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited.
- Now the Dashboard denoting the Service, Department and Description will appear along with the hyperlinks.
- Before proceeding to the services hyperlink, user can check the eligibility through providing the Date of Birth from the calendar and clicking on the Next option to check the Eligibility for the Department and service He/She has applied for Herself/Himself.
- In case the Applicant has applied for Family/Children/Spouse then the facilitation to check the eligibility is on the basis of tapping the select bar in either General/SC/ST/OBC category and clicking on the Next button.
- The Dashboard denoting the Eligibility of the Applicant as per the state and Department will appear on the screen.
How to Login into the ServicePlus Portal?
The registered users shall log in to the Service Plus portal via the steps provided below:
- Once visiting the official homepage of the ServicePlus Portal, the applicant is required to Tap on the Login button located beside the Register button.
- On clicking the Login button, the ServicePlus Login window will appear on the screen as shown in the image below
How to Recover the Password of ServicePlus ID?
To recover the Password for the ServicePlus, the registrant needs to abide by the steps shown below:
- Inside the Login window of ServicePlus , tap on the Forgot Password hyperlink located below the Login Button.
- Enter the Login/Registered ID inside the textbox.
- Then after, provide the generated CAPTCHA inside the textbox and Click on the Submit button.
- A new window will appear with option to reset your password.
- Once resetting the password , the Applicant is required to enter the new password and retype the same.
- Lastly, clicking on the Submit button will successfully create the new Login credentials of the Applicant and the newly created password must be kept for future reference.
How to Track the status of ServicePlus Portal?
The registered applicants shall check their status of ServicePlus Portal either through Login or from the homepage. State below is the criteria to access the status of ServicePlus via Login:
- Once the Applicant is registered and Login to the ServicePlus porta;, the dashboard of the ServicePlus portal will appear on the screen.
- From the Dashboard, tap on the View Status of Application option located in the menu bar.
- A further Drop-down will open(displayed with an arrow below) in which the Applicant will need to click on the ‘Track Application Status‘ .
- Now the separate window will be displayed whereby the user have to provide the dates between whom the Application status is to be taken.
- Next, provide the Application Reference Number (provided during the time of registration) and click on the Get Details button located on the bottom right corner.
- The status of the Application will be displayed on the screen.
- Inside the homepage of ServicePlus, scroll through the bottom and Click on the Track Application button which will redirect you to the Track Application Status window.
- The Registered user can check the status of His/her applicant through following 2 ways:
- Application Details
- Application Status
Track Application Status via Details
The status of the Application through Application details can be checked via these steps:
- Inside the Track Application status window , tap on the Application Reference Number from the option of Track Application.
- In this the Applicant needs to enter the Enrolment ID/Reference number created during the time of registration
- Further in the the Track through option, click on the option whether you want to get the details through Submission Date/Delivery Date
- Lastly, enter the generated CAPTCHA inside the textbox and click on the submit button.
Application status through OTP
OTP stands for One-time password. The applicant can also check their status through OTP in the following ways:
- In the option of track Application, Click on the OTP option.
- A one time password will be sent on your registered mobile number which needs to be entered in the textbox for authentication and continuation
- Now select your respective state from the Drop-down menu.
- Finally, undergo the verification code process and Tap on the Submit Button.
- Your Personalized dashboard displaying the Application status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Your Entitlement under ServicePlus portal?
The criteria below provide the users to make changes under the Application registered under ServicePlus Portal:
To make changes to the Application, check out the process given below:
- From the Menu bar, Click on the View Status of Application
- From the drop down menu, Click on the Modify Submissions option.
- Once the window section appears, Select the Service of your state portal you have opted for.
- Select the Period of date and enter the Application Reference Number and tap Submit Button.
- Now the application will appear with the Edit option where you shall edit your application.
View Incomplete Application
The user shall look out the Incomplete Application of His/Her regarding the service applied for through:
- Tapping the View Incomplete Application from View Status of Application
- The Application data will denoted comprising the Service Name, Application Reference ID, status and Action.
How to Lodge the Grievances under ServicePlus Portal?
The users have the facilitation to lodge their complaints or provide feedback regarding the Eservices of various states under ServicePlus Portal. The process is as follows:
- Inside the menu bar, Tap on the Messages and Alerts section .
- A drop down will appear where you will need to select the Feedback Form option.
- In the Feedback window, Select the Feedback related to General/Service
- Enter your complaint/suggestion inside the textbox.
- Tap on the select bar whether you are satisfied with the service or not.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and Tap on the Submit Button.
- Your Feedback will be recorded successfully and you will be contacted shortly from the ServicePlus team to resolve the concern.
Statistics of E-DISTRICT PORTAL SERVICES(State Wise)
|Name of the State||Total Services||Government to Business||Government to Citizens services||Government to Government|
ServicePlus State wise Services List
The tabular representation located below is of all the districts of India that are registered under the ServicePlus. Upon clicking the respective hyperlinks, the Applicant will be redirected to the state portal of ServicePlus whereby He/She shall apply for the services available as per the portal:
|State||Digi Eservice Portal|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
Designed by the National Informatics Centre, The ServicePlus Application is also available for Android platforms. To download the ServicePlus Application, go through the steps provided below:
- Open the Google Play store
- Type ServicePlus in the search bar
- Click on the install button and the APK file will be downloaded in your device.
- Once opening the app register your credentials to get the Dashboard of eservices of the ServicePlus.
The users who have any query or complaint in regards to any of the segment of ServicePlus, they shall contact
Panchayat Informatics Division
National Informatics Centre
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
A Block, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
OR users may also write their concerns at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ServicePlus Frequently Asked Questions
You can check the status of your Application Via Applications Details or OTP sections
Currently, 31 states with 9 departments are into the ServicePlus Portal where 1820 services are being granted at present making an approximate total of 53.66 million registered applications.
Depending upon the service you are applying for and the state you belong to, visit the ServicePlus portal, tap on the registration button on the homepage and provide your name, email, mobile, state and create the password for registering successfully.