RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021, Kanishth Anudeshak Exam Date (Postponed)| The applicants have now to wait for some more time as the RSMSSB has postponed the exam dates for the RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2021. The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021 will be available prior a week from the starting of examinations. Candidates who have enrolled for the post of Junior Instructor (Kanishth Anudeshak) will get the intimation of release of RSMSSB hall tickets 2021 on our page. So, do not forget to follow our page to never miss endless updates.
Examination dates which were earlier scheduled on 11th October 2020 were postponed. The authority will update the new dates very soon on the official portal. Stay connected to the blog for the latest updates.
- 1 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021
- 2 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021 – Information
- 3 Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Date 2021
- 4 Details present on the admit card
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 Essential Documents required with admit card
- 7 Important Points to remember
- 8 Steps To Download RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021
Authority has released a total of 402 posts and the applicants are eagerly waiting for the exam dates and admit card. After the cancellation of previous exam dates, applicants are more curious to know the new exam dates. The examination are expected to be conducted in the month of April 2021. Examination hall ticket will be available prior to a week from the commencement of examination.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021 – Information
|Name of Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Instructor/ Kanishth Anudeshak|
|Total Vacancies||402 Posts|
|Release of Admit Card||December 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Skill Test (Typing Test)
Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Date 2021
Well, the officials of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct the Junior Instructor Examination in the month of January 2021 (Expected). We will provide the exact exam date here once officials make it available. All the applicants stay connected to this page to get new updates.
The reason for postponing the examinations is not cleared as it could be due to the COVID-19 cases in the state. Candidates are requested to no worry about the exam schedule as it will be declared soon by the authority. Keep a regular check to our page to never miss any updates about the RJSMSSB Kanishth Anudeshak.
Details present on the admit card
The details present on admit should be properly checked and in case if there any error on the admit card, please contact the exam authority.
|Examination Name||Time||Time Duration|
|Applicants complete name||Centre Name||Exam Date|
|Parent’s Name||Gender (Male/ Female)||Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)|
|Roll Number||Candidate Date of Birth||Latest Photograph|
|Test Centre Address and Details||Candidate Signature||Essential instructions|
The selection process for the examination includes following things mentioned below.
|Written Test||Document Verification|
|Medical Examination||Typing Test|
Essential Documents required with admit card
|Aadhar Card||College ID|
|Voter ID||Employee ID|
|Ration Card||Driving License|
|PAN Card||Bank Passbook|
|Any Govt. issued ID Proof||Passport|
Important Points to remember
- Applicant must carry an additional id along with RSMSSB Admit card.
- Admit card should be preserve after the examinations as it will be needed at the time of verification.
- The details present on admit card must be thoroughly checked by the applicant.
- Admit card will be available before a week from the exam date. Applicant must download it within 2 -3 days of its release.
- Instruction provided on the admit must be followed by the candidates.
- The timings and the venue of exam will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicant must reach the examination before half an hour from the commencement of the examination.
Steps To Download RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021
- Firstly, browse the official portal of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you will find the homepage appear on the screen.
- Tap on the admit card section on the landing page.
- Clicking on the section will redirect you to a new page.
- On the new page tap on the link which shows the download link for RSMSSB Junior Instructor admit card 2021.
- Enter the details asked in the login page to extract the admit card. Carefully type your registration number and Date of birth.
- Hit the submit button after entering your details.
- Download the admit card and keep it save for exam references.
Click Here to have RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2021 (Link will be initiated on December 2021)
View Examination Postpone notice – Click Here
The dates are not yet released. However, the applicants who have applied for the vacancies can expect the release of admit card in the month of December 2021.
The details of the examination which includes examination schedule and admit card will be uploaded on this page.
The authority will now come up with the final dates for the examination. Hence, it will not be postponed again.