OU Degree Result 2021- B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, and B.B.A: Osmania University has conducted its UG Courses examination in the month of April/May/Nov./Dec. 2020, after successfully conducted their UG exams now the University is ready to release the result of the same in coming days, Students who are in the dilemma that when their result will be released by the University can now refer to the direct links below on which we have mentioned the direct links to download then results.
Update on 6th September 2021: The result for more courses has been announced by officials. Check the quick link given below here to view your result.
Students who are waiting for their B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, and B.B.A result must visit the official website of the University on regular basis for the announcement of their result or they can bookmark our page also for all latest information about your result.
- 1 Osmania University Results 2021
- 1.1 Details mention in OU UG Degree Result 2021
- 1.1.1 Result Link declared by the Osmania University 2021
- 1.1.2 How to get a photocopy of Answer Script
- 1.1.3 Osmania University Degree Revaluation/Recounting Result 2021
- 1.1.4 How to Check Under-Graduate osmania university results 2021
- 1.1.5 Osmania University Grading system
- 1.1 Details mention in OU UG Degree Result 2021
Osmania University Results 2021
In this article, we have shared with you some information regarding your OU UG result and post result process like Evaluation and photocopy of answer script and we have shared some of the result links which are declared by the University.
|Name of the University||Osmania University (OS)|
|Name of the Exam||UG (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, and B.B.A)|
|Semester||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th|
|Month of Examination||April/May/Nov./Dec. 2020|
|Osmania University Result Status||Announced Now|
|Category||University UG result|
Osmania University is an eminent University in Southern part of India. It is one of the oldest Universities in India established in 1918 and OU is known for its quality education. That’s why every year thousands of aspiring candidates took admission in this University in different Programs and courses.
As we know this year also so many candidates took admission in UG courses and are desperately waiting for their result. And we all understand their curiousness and its shows the dedication towards their study.
But still, we have no clue when University is going to roll out their result but we are hoping that around at the End of March 2021 they will announce their result.
Once the result will be declared by the University we will update it on our page. So bookmark our page for more information regarding it.
Details mention in OU UG Degree Result 2021
When you download your result there are some details which may be present in it.
- Name of the candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of result Declared
- Course part
- Father’s Name
- Name of the University and College
- Name of the course
- Subject’s name
- Marks Obtained by you
- Total marks
- Grace if any
Result Link declared by the Osmania University 2021
How to get a photocopy of Answer Script
- If any of the candidates wanted a photocopy of the answer script then he must apply for it within the 15 days of the period after the publication of result.
- After the publication of Result University will announce a notification for answer script application then only you can apply for it
- For that, you have to enclose a photocopy of the hall ticket with a downloaded memo with the application
- After that, you have to pay a prescribed fee for providing a photocopy of the answer sheet which is Rs. 1000/- per paper.
- You have to pay the required amount through NEFT/ RTGS OR Cash deposit from any nationalized bank which must be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Exam Fee Fund, OU, A/C No. 52198262033”.
- The fee paid by you is not refundable under any circumstances.
- After receiving the application the answer sheet will be sent to the candidate by post only.
- If any application received after the stipulated time then no such application will be entertained by the Board.
Osmania University Degree Revaluation/Recounting Result 2021
- If any candidates are not satisfied with the result that University has published and wanted for revaluation/ rechecking for the particular paper then he can apply for the same
- For that he/she has to submit the application within the given time.
- The university will issue a notification for revaluation/ Rechecking within a period of a week after publishing the result (period may vary)
- Then after issuing a notification student had to apply for it within 15 days.
- For applying a student must submit a prescribed which will be announced later by the University in its notification
- He/she has to submit the prescribed fee via cash/demand draft/NEFT/RTGS process
- The demand draft will be issued in the name of “The Registrar, Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033
- Your application must be enclosed with the Draft you issued and the hall ticket and a copy of your memo.
- Candidates applying for revaluation should apply separately without waiting for Answer scripts
- Candidates applying for revaluation cannot apply for recounting in the same subject
How to Check Under-Graduate osmania university results 2021
As we know that all candidates are waiting for their result because The University can declare their UG degree result anytime in the future. All students must know the process of how to check their results on the official website. For you, we have given some simple steps through which you can access your results easily.
- Go to the Website: All candidates must visit the official website first by following the provided link www.ouexams.in
- Home Page: After opening the website on the home page you can see a “Notification” button in the menu bar
- Select: Hover your mouse in it and select “Examination result” from the Notification drawer
- Now a new page will open in front of your screen
- Select Course: In this new page you can easily select Course name you have appeared for (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc., and B.B.A)
- Enter Details: After selecting the Course a new page will open in this you have to enter you 12 digit hall ticket number and press submit
- Now your result will be on your screen
- Do check all the details clearly
- Save it and take a printout of the same for your future use.
Osmania University Grading system
OU University awarded grade to each student for his performances in his exams. There are some grades which they offer to candidates among them O is the highest grade which he gave for the outstanding performance and F for the least performer. In order to know about the grading system read the details below.
|F||Less than 40|
Also Check: TS CPCET Seat Allotment 2021
About the Osmania University
Osmania University, established in 1918, is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. It has significantly contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the country.
Osmania University is re-accredited by NAAC by A+ grade University
The university with
- 12 Faculties
- 53 Departments
- 560 Teaching staff
- 1695 Non- Teaching staff
- 446 Teaching staff
The University Offers
- 27 UG Programmes
- 68 PG Courses
- 24 PG diplomas
- 2 Research Programmes at M.Phil. And PhD Levels
- 15 Certificate programmes
The university spread over 1300 Acres having
- 8 Campus Colleges
- 5 Constituent Colleges
- 5 District PG colleges
- 16 research Centre
- 9 Academic Centres
For any query, you may contact registrar office
OR to the controller of Exam
When will osmania university results 2021 for 2nd, 4th, and 6th Semester exams release?
The results are announced and can be accessed from the direct links given in the article.
What is the official website of result?
https://www.osmania.ac.in/ is the official website of result checking
When can I apply for the revaluation?
You can apply for revaluation after the degree result announcement
If you have any query regarding osmania university results 2021, ask us in the comment below.