NCVT MIS Home 2021 Registration, ITI Portal Login, Online Results portal @ www.ncvtmis.gov.in| The National Council for Vocation Training Management Information System (NCVT MIS) provides ease to the students who are pursuing vocational courses from different institutions. The NCVT MIS comes under the Directorate of Training (DGT), Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship which provide all the information to the students, instructors, examiners etc. about the updates regarding the Industrial Training Institute and various other schemes. We will provide you the detailed description on the NCVT MIS Home portal 2021.
The authority has released the result for the First year for the Academic year of 2019-2021. Candidates can check the results through the links mentioned below.
Through the article, candidates can easily know about the functioning and the uses of the NCVT MIS Home. Emphasis on the topics like Trainee profile, Trainee Search, E-certificate download, Examiner registration and much more. So, scroll down the article to get complete information regarding the NCVT management Information System Portal 2021.
- 1 NCVT Management Information System Home 2021
- 2 How to Search Industrial Training Institute in NCVT MIS Home portal?
- 3 How to check ITI Count?
- 4 How to Get NCVT MIS Examination/ Academic Calendar?
- 5 How to Download NCVT ITI E-Certificate Online?
NCVT Management Information System Home 2021
Candidates can view all the important details about the NCVT MIS portal on this page. The authority was previously named as National Council of Training in Vocational Trades (NCTVT) but later on it was changed to National Council of Vocational Training.. The NCVT MIS Home portal is the one stop point to find all the details about MIS NCVT time table, Exam date, Results etc. The main work of the NCVT MIS portal is to provide syllabus for all courses under the ITI. It also helps to guide the colleges to improvise the education pattern for the course of ITI. The NCVT MIS portal also contains the complete details of the candidates who have enrolled for the vocational courses.
How to apply for NCVT MIS Home Apprenticeship Registration?
Candidates who wishes to register for the Apprenticeship program can go through the steps to get enrolled in the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship.
- Search for the tab naming as Online Affiliation which will be present on the homepage of the official portal. To visit the homepage click link https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Candidates will then have to select the link naming as New ITI Registration
- Candidates will then find the Apprenticeship Registration form on the screen.
- Fill the registration form and submit the details asked in the form.
- Candidates are requested to enter genuine details in the application.
- Save the application number and password for login.
How to Login to NCVT MIS Portal?
Candidates after completing the registration process for the apprentice program can then view their dashboard through NCVT MIS login system. Read the steps to login.
- Visit the official website of NCVT MIS i.ewww.ncvtmis.gov.in
- On the ITI MIS Home screen, click on Login.
- The login portal will appear on the screen.
- Enter your login id and password.
- Tap on submit button.
- The candidate dashboard will appear on the screen.
How to Search Industrial Training Institute in NCVT MIS Home portal?
Applicant can avail the benefit to search the industrial training institute in the MIS NCVT Home portal. The steps provided below will help the candidates to search the industrial training institute in their district.
- Visit the Management Information System of the NCVT Home portal.
- On the menu bar in the home screen click on Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Candidates will then have the list of options on the drop-down menu.
- From the options select ITI Search.
- As you click on the ITI Search, the form will appear on the screen where you have enter various details asked in it.
- Fill your Exam system, state, ITI name, trade, district and other details asked on the search criteria form as shown below.
- After filling the details, click on search button.
- The list of Industrial Training Institute will then appear on the screen.
How to check ITI Count?
Applicant can know the ITI Count for each state. Also the details of seat available on the ITI institute along with number of ITI institute in that state can be availed by following the steps below.
- Candidate will find the option of ITI Count under the ITI tab on the homepage of the NCVT Portal.
- As you click on the ITI Count. The details of the ITI Count in India will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can have all the data for seat availability for previous year.
- Candidates can also filter the institute through selecting the filter option on which you can select the ITI Type from Private and Government.
- The iti count can also be checked for specific trade by using the filter option present on the NCVT MIS Home portal.
How to Get NCVT MIS Examination/ Academic Calendar?
The candidates can know about the examination schedule, result declaration and much more essential information through the MIS Time Table/Academic Calendar. Steps to avail Academic Calendar and Time table are given below.
- Under the Calendar menu present on the homepage of official website the schedule can be easily known.
- Tap on it and select the Academic Calendar.
- Now, select the Exam System and Academic Session.
- After this the the Academic calendar which will have Task Name, Start date and End date will appear on the screen.
- The same procedure applies for viewing the Examination Calendar.
- Thus, this is how you can easily view the calendar and record the dates for the examinations.
Forgot NCVT MIS Login Password?
Candidates have to click on Forgot password after this the new window will appear where you have to enter your login id, registered email id and mobile number. The password will be sent to it.
If you do not have login id, please contact System Administrator.
How to download Admit Card through NCVT MIS?
Admit card are very important document for the examinations. Candidates can download the admit card for their examination through the ITI MIS portal. The process to avail admit card is very simple. Please refer to the steps below to download the admit card.
- Browse the official links of NCVT MIS Portal i.e. https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/
- After the homepage appear on the screen tap on Trainee Profile under Trainee Section.
- Candidates can also check the notifications that flash on the screen.
- Enter the details asked in the trainee profile section and tap on submit button.
- Candidate will then have their complete details on the screen.
- On the registration form that appears on the screen, click on Hall Ticket Eligibility.
- The hall ticket details will be available for the coming examinations.
- Save the document and take a print of it for future reference.
How to view ITI Mark sheet/Result?
- Visit the official website of National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System i.e. https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in|
- Tap on the Marksheet verification link under verification tab.
- Now you have to enter your roll number/ registration number and semester.
- Click on submit button.
- The result marksheet will appear on the screen.
- Take a print of the document.
Important contents present on the marksheet.
|Roll number||Trade name||ITI code|
|ITI name||Marks obtained in each paper||Exam session|
|Name of the trainee||Overall result status||List of paper|
|Subject maximum marks||Total marks secured||Academic session|
|Paper maximum marks||Subject minimum marks||Paper minimum marks|
How to Download NCVT ITI E-Certificate Online?
The certificates are important as it the main proof that you have pursued the course. The E-certificate can be downloaded from the NCVT MIS portal. Candidates can refer to the important steps on which we have given the procedure to download NCVT MIS e-certificate. The certificate will have barcode on the top of the page.
Step 1st- Browse to the official website of NCVT MIS Home portal through the link provided above or click here
Step 2nd- Applicant will then find the NVCT MIS home page on the screen.
Step 3rd- Candidates looking for the certificates have to click on Trainee Profile Under Trainee tab present on the homepage.
Step 4th- Enter your credentials to view your dashboard.
Step 5th- The details of the candidate will then flash on the screen.
Step 6th- Now tap on the Print certificate link on the page.
Step 7th- The e certificate will appear on the screen. Download the document and take a copy of it. The sample of the e certificate is provided below.
|Draughtsman civil||Draughtsman mechanical||Fitter||Turner|
|Instrument Mechanic||Electrician||Diesel mechanic||Machinist|
|Information technology||Wireman||Tool and die maker||Air condition and Refrigeration|
|Stenographer||Automobile||COPA, Motor Mechanic||Electronic mechanic|
The important details about the NCVT ITI MIS Portal are provided below.
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship|
|Name of the Portal||National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System (NCVT MIS)|
|Under||Directorate of Training|
|NCVT Official Website||https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/|
|Name of Portal||National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System|
|Objectives of NCVT MIS||provide syllabus for all courses under the ITI. It also helps to guide the colleges to improvise the education pattern for the course of ITI.|
|Apprentice Portal||Click Here|
|NCVT contact Info||0120 440 5610|
|Services Area||Across India|
The NCVT MIS Portal is filled with lot of information. The details of some direct links which will help you to find the appropriate content are mentioned below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Certified Trainee Search
Trainee Verification (Currently Unavailable)
|Log Complaint||Click Here|
|CRAFTSMEN TRAINING SCHEME(CTS)||Click Here|
|CRAFTS INSTRUCTOR TRAINING SCHEME (CITS)||Click Here|
|National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI)||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates have to add suffix R i place of first 2 zeros while entering the details to obtain e-certificate in NCVT MIS Hone portal,
Candidates have to login with to the ITI MIS Portal in order to view their results.
The authority provides a unique QR code for each marksheet. The QR code can be viewed in the marksheet. Please refer to the sample marksheet in the article.
The registration is simple and can be done through following the steps given in the article.
The term stands for National Council of Vocational Training. Candidates can have all the information regarding NCVT MIS results, certificate, apprenticeship, admit card and much more on this portal.