MGNREGA Job Card List 2021-: Daily wage employment has been a most important priority among the unprivileged groups or the people who have weak financial backgrounds. The NREGA which has now been renamed as the MGNREGA works for the development of daily wage labour by providing daily wage employment to those who are in a need of it. Applicants who wish to avail the daily wages employment have to register themselves in the MGNREGA portal. The Mahatama Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act promises 100 days of guaranteed wage employment to the applicants. Through this posts, we will be providing you all the relevant information regarding the MGNREGA/NREGA Job Card list 2021 for the applicants who want the details of their employment and job card. Read the complete article below to know each & every aspect of the NREGA Job Card list 2021.
It is very important to have the MGNREGA/NREGA Job card to avail of the daily wage employment. Thus, through visiting the official portal of the Mahatama Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act @ www.nrega.nic.in applicants can get the information about their job card. As per one of the basic fundamental rights i.e. Right to work therefore each and every individual has the right to work and no one can stop for doing it. The Government has implemented the MGNREGA in all the states of the Nation so that the poor and the needy can work under the schemes and earn their livelihood. Therefore, it becomes the prime duty of the Government to provide 100 days of Guaranteed wage employment to the workers/labour who are covered under the Mahatama Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
MGNREGA Job Card List 2021 [State Wise]
The Scheme is propelled by the Government of India and to know the status of the MGNREGA Job Card the authority has provided a portal through which the MGNREGA Job Card of any state can be searched. The applicant can search their job card through select some of the basic information about their region. The detailed steps for knowing the job card list can be availed from this page. As per the dashboard of the MGNREGA official portal, it can be concluded that the maximum number of active workers comes from the state of Mizoram, Tripura, and Chattisgarh. However, other states do contain active workers but these three states are on the top. Applicants can check their payment due status, name of the work, and the total amount of work done by the individual. All of the important particulars which are told in the above article are depicted below. Applicants can take help from us by commenting on their queries in the comment section. We will help you to provide sufficient details about your queries.
Objectives and Goals of MGNREGA
The prime objective of the MGNREGA which was eastablished by the Government of India in 2005 intends to provide guaranteed wage employment to the workers. Thus, through the Act the dependency of the individual for their livelihood will not rely on other person. Through the daily wages they can manage their expenses. It also robust the panchayati raj institutions and livelihood resource base of the poor. The Government therefore, encourage the individuals to take the benefit of the scheme through enrolling them into it. The work under the MGNREGA is feasale for the individual as it provided within their block.
The goals of the Mahatama Gandhi NREGA are mentioned below.
- Through the Act, the government focuses to provide Social security to the unprivileged groups by providing them daily wage employment.
- It also focuses on strengthing the livelihood base of the poor through engaging them in productive work.
- To aware and enroll maximum individuals in the scheme and restore the natural resource base of Rural India.
- Deepen majority rule government at the grassroots by reinforcing Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- Make a solid and useful provincial resource base.
Benefits for Registered Users under MGNREGA
- The individual can easily check the status of their work and other details if they have registered under the MGNREGA.
- Applicant can undoubtedly avail the NREGA Occupation Card List by basically searching the record of their registration through following some of the basic steps.
- The target behind the dispatch of MNREGA Scheme is to improve the norm and vocation of the provincial society of India, by demonstrating work for as long as 100 days in the field of untalented work.
- Any individual who is meeting the qualification rules for the NREGA Scheme can apply for the work.
- The NREGA Job Card List gives data identified with the residency of work and pay got by the individual.
- Under the Mahatama Gandhi NREGA, the business is guaranteed to the untalented specialist and would be given under the 5 km range from the laborer home, and least wages are to be paid.
- On the off chance that on the off chance that the Government can’t give the work inside 15 days from the date of utilization, at that point the Government is at risk to pay the business stipend to the individual.
MGNREGA Job Card List 2021 Overview
|Authority||Government of India|
|Name of the Act||Mahatama Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|NREGA Official Portal||www.nrega.nic.in|
|Who can avail MGNREGA||Individuals above 18 years living below the poverty line|
|MGNREGA Job Card Registration||Always open|
|Helpline||1800 111 555|
How To Check NREGA Job Card 2021 (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट)
Individuals can get the complete details of the MGNREGA Job card list 2021 by reffering to the steps given below.
Step 1: Visit Official Portal
- The individuals have to browse to the official porta of the MGNREGA/NREGA @ www.nrega.nic.in.
- Under the Transparency & Accountability section on the homepage, click on Job Card as shown below in the image.
Step 2: Select you State
- Individuals will notwfind the list of states that appears on the screen, Select your state. (For further steps we have selected Uttarakhand State)
- Now select some of the details that are present on the page. Choose your district, block, panchayat and financial year.
- Tap on the ‘Proceed‘ button.
Step 3: Find your name from the list
- Seach for your name on the MGNREGA job card list that appears on the screen.
Step 4: Click on the Job card Link
- As you find your name click on the link beside it and the job card will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can find all the details about their wages, employment, payment status, work name etc.
State-wise NREGA Job Card (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड राज्यवार लिस्ट)
Select your state from the table given below and follow the steps mentioned in the above paragraph
|Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
How to Apply for MGNREGA Job Card?
Individuals who have attained the age of 18 years and living below the poverty line can apply for the MGNREGA Job card 2021. To apply for the job card, applicants have to visit their Gram Panchayat authority. The authority will provide the application form. Applicants have to fill the application form and have to attach relevant documents. The authority will verify the documents and will issue a Job card to the individual.
The list of following documents are required to fill the application for the MGNREGA Job Card.
|Aadhar Card||PAN Card||Voter Id|
|Bank or post office account details||Photograph||Residential Proof|
MGNREGA List of Works
The job will be given at a radius of 5 km from the residence of the individual. The details of the jobs given to the daily wage worker is depicted in the image below.
How to download JANMANREGA Mobile App?
Individuals can now avail the of all the services of the MGNREGA Portal through a mobile application. The authority has released the mobile application so that the applicants can easily apply for the services. The mobile interface is user-friendly which will help the applicants to know various important details such as payment status, job card, name of work and duration of work, etc. The steps to download Janmanrega mobile application is provided below.
- On your mobile search for the “Janmanrega” application under the play store.
- The application will appear on the screen as shown below.
- Tap on the install button and the application will be downloaded.
- Log in to the application through your google account and avail the information and services provided in the app.
MNREGA Important Links
The important links for the users availing the services provided by the Authority are mentioned in the table below.
|Active Worker||DBT Transaction||Assets created till date|
|Person days generated||Household benefits||Individual Category Works|
|Lodge Grievances||Stake Holder Wise Complain Lodged||Check Redressal of Grievance|
Applicants who want to apply for the job card have to visit their Gram panchayat. The authority will issue an application form. Applicants have to fill the application form to get the job card.
Applicant must belong to the below poverty line and have completed the age of 18 years.
The MGNREGA Job Card is valid up to 5 years from the date of issuance of the card.
No, it is not transferrable. The daily wage employment can only be availed by the individual who has their name on the Job Card.
In case you have lost your job card you can apply for the duplicate job card by filling an application form and submitting it to the Gram Panchayat (GP).
Have more question regarding the MGNREGA Job Card List 2021, then please refer to the detailed FAQ here @ MGNREGA Job Card Faq 2021