Kerala Curfew e-Pass: Registration, Lockdown Affidavit, Daily Vehicle Pass @ pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in-: There has been a huge surge over the Covid positive cases in the state of Kerala. The Kerala Government has thus implemented a complete lockdown up to
16th May 2021 23rd May 2021. The movement of the vehicles (other than the essential service ones) is completely restricted in the state. However, the authority provides an e pass facility to the citizens who have some urgent piece of work. The Kerala e pass can be made by visiting the official website i.e. pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in. The portal is supervised by the Kerala police department.
Latest Update-: Kerala lockdown has been extended to 16th June 2021.
Update-: Triple Lovckdown imposed by the Government of Kerala at 4 districts in the state i.e. Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Ernakulam, and Malappuram to curb the rising cases of Covid 19.
Applicants must not get confused by the epass portal released by the authority. The applicants can refer to the covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in for the essential services in the state. Applicants who want to apply for the daily pass within the state can browse the pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in and register themselves by filling the application form. Read more details about the Kerala curfew pass online in the article given below.
Kerala Curfew e-Pass: Registration, Lockdown Affidavit | Daily Vehicle Pass
The government is very concerned about the rising cases of Covid in the state. The authority has therefore implemented a complete lockdown in the state restricting the movement of vehicles and people in the state. However, the essential services will be active in the state. The essential service providers have to follow the covid guideline released by the state authority. The purpose of the complete lockdown in the state is to stop the transmission of virus from one person to other.
The applicants who have some very urgent piece of work and have to go out for the work can apply for the Kerala curfew pass which will be verified by the higher authorities and thus the applicant can travel to the desired place. The applicant must follow the safety protocol i.e wearing a mask, social distancing, and others. Applicants looking to apply for the Inter-district travel pass in the state can refer to the complete article below.
Kerala Curfew e-Pass: Registration – Complete Details
The details regarding the curfew pass in the state of Kerala is provided in the article below. Applicants can refer to the direct links to apply for the Kerala curfew epass online.
|Authority||Government of Kerala|
|Category||E Pass Registration|
|Complete Lockdown up to|
|Curfew Pass for||Essential Serice providers and others|
|E Pass Registration Portal for Daily service providers and other applicants (Inter-District)||pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in|
How to apply for the e-Curfew Pass @ pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in
Applicants looking to apply for the daily curfew pass in the state of Kerala can refer to the complete steps given below.
- Visit the official portal of the E-Curfew pass @ pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in
- Applicants will then find the home screen of the portal.
- The application form for the curfew pass will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the details asked in the application form.
- Applicants applying for daily passes can click on the declaration naming “Applying for Daily Pass“
- Enter your details that are-:
- Date of Birth
- Vehicle Number
- Vehicle Type i.e. (2,3,4 wheeler)
- Co-passenger name (If any)
- Route Details
- Travel Date
- Travel Time
- Return Date and Time
- Mobile Number
- ID Type (Aadhar card/ Voter Id/ PAN/ Ration Card/Driving Licence)
- ID Number
- Residing Police District
- Fill in the security captcha and read the declaration given on the form.
- Validate your details and click on Submit tab.
- The concerned authority will then communicate with you for the verification of details.
How to check the status for the e curfew pass?
The applicants who have applied for the e curfew pass can check the status through following the steps given below.
- On the homepage of the pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in portal, tap on the Check status link.
- Now enter your Phone number along with your date of birth.
- Select the captcha image and tap on submit button.
- The status of the e pass will appear on the screen.
- Download the e pass and take a copy of it.
The complete steps to apply for the daily e pass for the state of kerala is mentioned in the article.
The epass can be availed for essential services. Applicants going for funeral, marriage, and other important can also apply under the e curfew pass.
Yes the pass can be availed for inter district movement.
The government has extended the lockdown in the state up to
16th May 2021 16th June 2021. The authority may extend the lockdown period if there is no downfall in the number of positive cases in the state.
The validity of the pass will be upto the return date mentioned on the pass.