JKPAYSYS stands for Jammu & Kashmir Payment System which is an online platform for Government employees that provides digitalized services to submit budgets and information about employee salary slips. The online platform uses software like Beams (Budget Estimation, Allocation and Monitoring System), CPIS (Centralized Personnel Information System), Treasury Network, and Payment Systems. The online platform has been introduced in the UT of Jammu and Kasmir which helps to propagate the proper functioning of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
It is important for the government employees, as well as for the students, preparing for the examination to know about the functioning of the JK Payment System. Here in this blog, we will be conveying all the details regarding JKPAYSYS Salary Slip download, Pay manager Login and other important features of the Jammu Kasmir Payment System. Read the complete article and do not forget to share it with your known ones.
- 1 JKPAYSYS Introduction
- 2 Paymanager JKPAYSYS Login
- 3 JKPAYSYS Important Links
The payment introduced in the UT of Jammu & Kashmir is a type of Integrated Finance Management System that collaborates of various software which is helpful for the employees to easily feed the data. The system is generally meant to improve the transparency of the Revenue in Jammu & Kasmir. The concerned DDO’s (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) have to feed the details of the Budget/Transactions in the payment system. Thus, the rejection/ approval of the budget is done by the higher authorities through the Payment System.
Apart from the Budget allocation and estimation, the JKPAYSYS also helps the employees to get information about their salary. The JKPAYSYS uses the CPIS (Centralized Personnel Information System) in which the details of the employees are submitted. Following some of the simple steps, individuals can have the details of their salary through the CPIS. The system is connected with the GPF (General Provident Fund) and the Income-tax department.
Jammu Kasmir Payment System – Complete Overview
|Authority||Government of Jammu & Kasmir|
|Category||Jammu Kasmir Payment System|
|Facilities under JKPAYSYS||Pay bill, Preparation of DA Arrear, Salary Description, Bonus, Arrears and Leave encashment Bills.|
|Portal for||DDO’s and Government employees in Jammu & Kasmir|
|Mode to Acess JKPAYSYS||Online through Website or Mobile Application|
|Helpline Numbers||0191-2520582, 2571800/ 2571900|
(Mon-Sat 9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
|JKPAYSYS official portal||www.jkpaysys.gov.in|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Paymanager JKPAYSYS Login
One of the important services of extracting the details of the employee can be done through the Paymanger JKPAYSYS portal. The portal requires login credentials in order to access the details. The details will be provided by the concerned department where the employee is working. The individuals who can register and check their information through the pay manager JKPAYSYS Login are-:
- Treasure Officials
- Finance Officials
- Working employees under the J & K Government
- Various Department Heads
- DDOs (Drawing ad Disbursing Officer)
How to request for PAYSYS Login (PAO and DDO’s)?
Individuals need to obtain their login credentials from the concerned department in order to access the services provided by the JK payment system. The steps to request the PAYSYS Login are furnished below.
- The employee has to visit the official portal of the JK PAYSYS i.e. jkpaysys.gov.in
- On the homepage of the official website, click on request for PAYSYS Login for DDO or PAO.
- Applicants can download the form and submit it in their offices to get the login credentials to acess the services under JK Payment System.
- To download the forms, please refer to table mentioned at the end of the page.
How to login in JK Payment System?
After you have received the login credentials from your department you can then follow the steps given below to log in under the JK Payment System.
Step 1: Browse to the official portal of JK Payment System i.e. jkpaysys.gov.in.
Step 2: Applicants will then have to log in through their Username and Password in the JKPAYSYS Login Portal.
How to download Salary Slip through JKPAYSYS?
The registered employee under the JKPAYSYS can easily download the details of their salary slip. Follow the steps below to download your payslip through the JK Payment System.
- Start by visiting the official website of JK Payment system.
- On the homepage of the JKPAYSYS, click on the Salary slip tab under Notification section.
- Employees have to enter the details asked on the new window that appear on screen.
- Fill your employee code, first name, verification code and the details of the month and year for the salary slip.
- Click on Submit after entering the details.
- The salary slip pdf will then appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf and you can also take the print of it.
Download Paysys Mobile App (MeraVetan)
Applicants can access the JKPAYSYS portal through a faster means by downloading the JKPaysys mobile application i.e. Mera vetan. The application is currently unavailable in the play store/app store therefore it can be downloaded through the JKPAYSYS Portal only.
- Visit the official website of JKPAYSYS and tap on the related link section below the notification section in the screen.
- As you click on the link, the new window will appear on the screen.
- Click on Download and the application will be downloaded in your mobile.
- To have further details regarding the installation of the application, please refer to the procedure link mentioned on the table below.
JKPAYSYS Important Links
|JKPAYSYS Official Portal||Click Here|
|Download Login Credential request forms||Request form for Paysys Login (By PAO)|
Request form for Paysys Login (By DDO)
|Procedure to Install Mera Vetan Application||Click Here|
|Download Meravetan Application||Click Here|
|Know your CPIS Employee ID||Click Here|
|Download Salary Slip||Click Here|
|Solve “you are already login issue”||Click Here|
|Centralized Personnel Information System||Click Here|
The function of the Drawing and Disbursing Officer in the JKPAYSYS is to feed data in the portal relating to income, revenue receipt, disbursement, drawing of money, reconciliation, etc.
Centralized Personnel Information System Id is a 14 digit alphanumeric number that can be availed from the concerned department.
Employees have to enter their employee id followed by the first name, year/month of salary to download the salary slip from the jkpaysys portal.
Applicants have to click on the forget password link and then they have to enter their registered email. The OTP will be sent on the mail id from where they can reset their password.