Haryana Scholarship 2021|The government of Haryana works for the welfare of people and provides several schemes for students and local persons of Haryana. Contribution of Haryana is in many fields like sports, civil services etc. The government achieved so much in the field of education also. Government ensure that students should get good infrastructure and good teaching staff. To grant the financial assistance to the candidates government of the state has inaugurated Haryana Scholarship 2021.
Haryana government also take care of financially poor peoples. There many schemes related to the backward classes peoples. The government also come up with schemes that encourage students to make their dream successful. Students who don’t have enough money, work hard to achieve the scholarships. All these schemes are only for the public of Haryana.
This article covers all the information about the scholarship offered by the state government of Haryana and gives you an overview of all the schemes. By the help of this article, you will get an idea of plans and document required for each scheme and how to apply for plans.
- 1 Haryana Scholarship 2021– Complete Analysis
- 1.1 Haryana State Schemes 2021
- 1.2 Haryana Educational Scholarships with Eligibility Criteria
Haryana Scholarship 2021– Complete Analysis
|Board Name||Haryana Government or Government Haryana Board of Secondary Education|
|Scholarship Name||Haryana Scholarship|
|Mode of Application form Apply||Online Mode|
|Eligibility Criteria||Citizens of Haryana|
|Article Category||Haryana Scholarship 2021|
Haryana State Schemes 2021
The state scheme is non-educational schemes that are given to citizens of Haryana. These are the name of schemes that are given by the government.
- Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions
- Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojna
- Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna
- Tailoring Training to Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Widows/Destitute Women/girls
- Creation of Employment Generation Opportunities by setting up Employment Oriented Institutes/Training Programmes.
- Scheme of Hostels for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Boys and Girls
- Financial assistance to Institutions/Societies belonging to Scheduled Castes/Backward Classes
- Housing scheme for Scheduled Castes and Denotified Tribes, Dr B.R. Ambedkar
- Special Central Assistance (SCA) to SCSP
- Mukhya Mantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojana.
- Legal Aid to Scheduled Castes and Vimukat Jatis.
- The incentive for the Village Panchayat for Outstanding Work Done for the Welfare of Scheduled Castes.
- Dr Ambedkar Medical Aid Scheme
- Monetary Relief to the Victim of Atrocities
- Scheme for the Pre Examination Training of Scheduled Castes Candidates for Taking Union Public Service Commission and State Public Service Commission Examination.
Check the link for all the details of State Schemes: Click Here
Haryana Educational Scholarships with Eligibility Criteria
Educational schemes are provided for the students. The very first eligibility criteria for students is that they should be Haryana domiciled candidates. The following table will give you information about the scheme and the eligibility criteria.
|Plan Name||Eligibility criteria of Plan||Mode of Application|
|Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna||Candidates must belong from SC and BC Applicant should have the Haryana Domicile.||Offline|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC and BC students||The annual income of parents should be less than 1 lacs||Offline for SC/OBC Candidates only|
|Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions||The annual income of guardians should be less than 2.50 lacsApplicants should have all the important documents for the examination.Only two chances are given to the candidates for the competitive exams.||Online Application forms available|
|Scheme of Hostels For Other Backward Classes (OBC) Boys And Girls||Students should belong from Other Backward classes||Offline Form submission|
|Detailed Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme||The scholarship will be acceptable to the students of Indian National||Offline application form|
|Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna||The income of parents should lie in between 1 lac to 2.40 lacsOnly those applicants are eligible who did not apply for any other scheme.||The application form is available Offline|
|Money as an award for SC Students||The only 1st to 8th class students can apply||Offline Via Institution|
|Free Uniform and Books Scholarship||This scheme is only for girlsTill class 8th can apply||Mode of Registration is offline|
|Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for excellence in the education field||From class 6th to 12th can fill the application form||Offline Mode|
|Meritorious Incentive Studentship||Applicants got 1st, 2nd, 3rd rank can applySC and General Merit can join||Online from the official website|
|Secured Stipend plan for SC candidates||60% attendance is mandatoryProfessional or Technical SC students can join||From the formal portal (Online)|
|Promotion Of Science and Education (POSE)||The student should be 12 passes out from Haryana board with minimum 85% marksCBSE/ ICSE board pass out students have minimum 90% marks Candidates studying courses like B.Sc./M.Sc./BS/BA with 75% of marks can apply||Online Registration|
How to register for the Haryana Scheme 2021
If students of Haryana bod want to register any scheme then check the whole process given down. Before filling the application form please check that you are an eligible candidate for the scheme or not. If you are eligible then check out the steps.
- Open the official website of Haryana Board.
- This is the site of Haryana Welfare Department haryanascbc.gov.in
- Search for the scheme you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions, then hit the “Proceed to Registration” button.
- “Online Haryana Scholarship Registration” page will open on your screen.
- Enter all your details like Name, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Email-id etc.
- Enter your password correctly and fill all the details properly.
- Hit the “Save and Proceed” button.
- After that, generate the “One Time Password” by entering the appropriate phone number.
- You can see “Unique Application id” and “Password” is generated and is sent to your mobile number and Email-id.
- Enter your application id and password on the login page.
- Press the “Next” button and enter the student detail correctly.
- Fill your details like qualification details, 10th and 12th board name, Address.
- Then enter your “Bank Account Details” that is- Applicants name, account number, IFSC code, Bank name, Bank address etc.
- Lastly, upload your certificates like qualification, passbook copy, Aadhaar card, Haryana domicile, caste certificate, and take a print out of the application form for further use.
Important Certificates Required for the Haryana Scholarship
Every scheme requires different documents and there are some schemes in which certificates are not needed. While applying for the scholarship students have to submit all these documents.
- Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna: No Certificates Required
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC and BC students: ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID etc.), Certificate of Income, Domicile, Last qualifying exam score card, Caste Document, Bank Passbook.
- Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions: Identity Proofs, Caste certificate
- Scheme of Hostels for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Boys and Girls: Caste Certificate
- Detailed Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme: Bank Passbook, Certificate of Income, Last qualifying exam scorecard
- Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna: Bank passbook front page, Aadhaar Card, Domicile certificate, Identity Proof, last qualifying exam certificate.
- Money as an award for SC Students: BPL card, Last qualifying exam, Aadhaar Card
- Free Uniform and Books Scholarship: No certificates Required
- Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for excellence in the education field: Scorecard of last passed paper, BPL Card
- Secured Stipend plan for SC candidates: Domicile, Caste Certificates, Mark sheet of exam
- Promotion of Science and Education (POSE): Bonafide certificate, Recent passport size of student, 10th or 12th class document and B.Sc. or BA scorecards
Advantages and Rewards of Haryana Scholarship
The Haryana Schemes contains some rewards that are in the form of cash (INR) and some advantages that are given by the Haryana government. SC/OBC students must take the advantages and rewards given by the government of Haryana.
- Rajiv Gandhi scholarship for excellence in education: Only 1 boy and 1 girl of Class 6th to 8th (every from school) are eligible for 750 rupees as a reward, from class 8th to 12th Class will get a reward of rupees 1000.
- Secured Stipend plan for SC candidates: 2000 INR and 1000 NR (every Month)
- Promotion of Science and Education (POSE): 4000 INR for B.Sc students, 6000 INR for M.Sc students, INR 22000 one time research granted amount to students.
- Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna: In PG courses – for technical/professional (Day scholars- 12,000 INR and Hostellers- 14,000 INR) and for science/commerce (Day scholars- 10,000 and Hostellers- 12,000 INR), In Graduation – for technical/professional (Day scholars- 9,000 INR and Hostellers- 11,000 INR) and for science/commerce (Day scholars- 7,000 and Hostellers- 9,000 INR), last for Diploma courses (Day scholars- 5,000 and Hostellers- 7,000 INR)
- Free Uniform and Books Scholarship: Work books and textbooks for students
- Money as an award for SC Students: Class-wise Reward (in INR)
|Class 1st||Rs. 740|
|Class 2nd||Rs. 750|
|Class 3rd||Rs. 960|
|Class 4th||Rs. 970|
|Class 5th||Rs. 780|
|Class 6th to 8th||Rs. 1250|
- Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna: 8,000 INR to 12,000 INR per annum
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC and BC students: Financial Reward
- State merit scholarship: 585 INR for PG courses, 100 INR for 3-year degree courses, 50 INR for higher secondary courses
- The monthly reward for SC students: 1st to 5th class boys – 100 INR every month, 1st to 5th class girls – 150 INR every month, 6th to 8th class boys – 150 INR every month and 6th to 8th class girls – 200 INR per month
Terms and Conditions applied for the Haryana Schemes
- Only Haryana SC/ST/OBC/GEN students can get scholarships.
- Only Haryana residential students can apply for Haryana Scholarships.
- Scholarships will be given based on minor peoples in Haryana.
- Applicants can take advantage of Scholarship via one origin only.
About Haryana Schemes
In Haryana, there are many schemes/ scholarship started by the government for backward and scheduled caste peoples. Haryana state government runs all the schemes. The schemes are very helpful for those people whose financial conditions are very weak.
The application form all scholarship under the Haryana Scholarship 2021 will be published soon on the official portal.
Applicants can follow the procedure mentioned in the article. They can also apply through E-disha Center, Atal Seva Kendra
The applicant must have scored at least 50% and his/her family income from sources must not not exceed than 1 lakh.