Delhi Construction Workers Registration @ edistrict.Delhigovt.nic.in-: The Government of Delhi is providing assistance to the Delhi Construction workers through providing an financial aid of Rs 5000/-. The applicants who wants to avail the assistance amount can get it from the official portal of the edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. The applicant can have more details regarding the regsitration on the construction worker portal through the article written below.
Latest Update-: As per the latest notification from the twitter handle of the Governor of Delhi, it has been assured that the Government will take care of the migrants who are currently residing in Delhi. Applicant have to register in the portal to avail benefits provided by the authority.
As we all know that that the covid cases are on a tremendous rise in the state and the migrant are leaving the state so that they can be safe from the pandemic. Thus, the Government of Delhi is providing assistance to the construction workers so that they do not leave the state and stay safely on their current locations. The pandemic has shown a sudden over the postive cases in India and Delhi is one of the state that is still fighting against it. Untill the things come back to normal, the CM of the Delhi NCT urges the migrant worker not leave the Capital.
Delhi Construction Workers/Labour Registration
The registration can be done through the official portal of the edistrict of Delhi. The Government has started the scheme for providing the assistance to the construction workers in the year 2020. As of now the cases of Corona are still increasing and the government has imposed lockdown at several places. The applicants registering under the edistrict will not avail the financial aid of Rs 5000 but also the details of the labour will be saved on the Government database. The scheme is currently active and the labours who have registered can avail Rs 5000 financial hep from the Government.
Delhi Construction Labour Card Registration @ edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
Have a look over some important details of the Labour card registration in Delhi. Applicants have to register on the edistrict portal to avail financial scheme granted by the Government of Delhi.
|Authority||Government of Delhi|
|Department||Building & Other construction workers and Welfare board|
|Article Category||Delhi Construction Worker Registration|
|Objective of the Registration||To provide Financial aid to the Workers|
|Aid Money||Rs 5000/-|
|New User Registration||Click Here|
|Registered User Login||Click Here|
|Track Application Status||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Registration||Click Here|
Important Points for Delhi Construction Workers Registration
Some of the keen points of the online registration are mentioned below.
- Applicants should have the Voter id or Aadhar card to enroll for the registration.
- On the Delhi construction worker registration portal all regsitered and non-registered applicants can apply.
- User Id and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number therefore it is mandatory to have a mobile.
- Along with the financial aid various others benefits can be availed through registering in the portal.
- Free of cost treatment for the wokers who are Covid postive.
- Free ration will be provided to the construction workers and othe rmigrant who have registered in the portal.
Services Under the Building & Other construction workers and Welfare board
The list of services that are provided by the Building and other construction worker welfare board which comes under the edistrict portal of the Delhi NCT. Applicant can avail the services only by regsitering in the portal.
- Addition in Previous Particulars of Family Member Details
- Amendment in Previous Particulars details of the Children studying in the school/institute/college/university
- Amendment in Previous Particulars of Family Member Details
- Amendment in Previous Particulars of the Bank Account Details
- Amendment in Previous Particulars of the Nature of Work category of the Applicant
- Amendment in Previous Particulars of the Nominees Details
- Amendment in Previous Particulars of the Personal Details
- Application for Death Benefits
- Application for Disability Pension
- Application For Ex-Gratia Payment
- Application for Family Pension
- Application for Financial Assistance for Education
- Application for Financial Assistance for Miscarriage
- Application for Funeral Benefit
- Application for Grant for Purchase of Work Related Tools
- Application for HBA
- Application for Instrument Loan
- Application for Marriage Assistance
- Application for Medical Assistance
- Application for Pension
- Application for Renewal of Registered Construction Worker
- Deletion in Previous Particulars of Family Member Details
- Form For Application for Maternity Assistance
Details to be filled in the Delhi Labour Registration Form
Applicants who will be registering in the Delhi labour registration portal need to furnish the following details on the regsitration application form.
|Worker Name||Aadhar Details||Gender||Age of the Applicant||Mobile Number||Maritial Status||Nature of Work|
|Previous employmnent details||Employer ID||Voter ID||Bank Details pf the Applicant||MICR Code||IFSC Code||Name of the Bank|
|Family Details||Nominee Details||Details of Childrens||Duration of last employment||name and mobile of the last employer||Current Employment details||Mobile Number|
Essential documents required for the Delhi Labour Registration
The list of essential documents required for the registration under the edistrict portal of the Delhi NCT are provided below. Applicant must ensure that the documents which are to be uploaded on the portal must be genuine.
|Self Declaration and Aadhar Card self attested copy||Photographs of the applicants registering under the portal||Ban Details|
|Date of Birt Certificate||Residential Proof||Employment Certificate|
How to register on Delhi e-district Portal?
Applicants can not only avail the financial through registering in the edistrict portal but can also avail various other schemes that are released by the Government for the welfare of the construction workers. The applicants whgo want to know the detailed step to register in the portal can refer to the below paragraph.
E District Delhi Portal Registration
Applicants have to create their id on the portal after then they will able to apply for the schemes released by the authority.
- Start by visitng the official portal of the edistrict Delhi Service at Doorstep @ edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- Now, applicants will find the hoepage of the edistrict portal on the screen.
- Under the citizen corner applicants have to click on the New User link.
- Applicants who have already regsitered can click on the Registered User Login.
- Under the new user registration link, applicant have to enter their Document Type (Adhar Card/Voter Id) , Document Number and Captcha code.
- Tick on the declaration and tap on continue.
- The application form will then appear on the screen wherethe applicant has to fill their basic details.
- Tap on continue to regsiter and the access code and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After entering the login credential to login page applicant will have the Registrtaion Acknowledgement slip which states that the registration have been successfully completed.
- Save the login credentials for future refernces.
Construction worker/labour Registration
After registering in the portal, applicant can follow the steps to apply for the financial aid provided by the Delhi Government.
- Tap on the Registered User Login present on the homepage of the edistrict delhi portal.
- Login with your credentials sent to your registered mobile number.
- The dashboard will then appear on the screen on which the applicant has to click on the Apply button.
- List of services will appear on the edistrict delhi portal page.
- Select the service number 64 as shown in the image below and tap on apply button.
- After this the edistrict construction worker application for Rs 5000 financial aid will appear on the svcreen.
- Fill the application form with your bank details, family details, and employment details.
- Select the nominee and click on next button.
- Upload the docunents and submit the application form.
Applicants can follow the video which will help them to regsiter on the edistrict construction worker portal
How to track application?
The application can be tracked easily through visitng the edistrict delhi portal. Read the simple steps to track your application.
- Visit the official website of the edistrict delhi and tap on Track your Application Status
- Now select the inormation asked on the page.
- Tap on search button after entering the details.
- The application status will appear on the screen.
Some important links
|Official Portal||New User||Registered Users Login||Track your Application|
|Verify your Certificate||Print/Download Certificate||Locate your Sub-Division||Register Grievances|
|Track Grievances||Apply For Certificates Online||Download Application Forms||Locate UIDAI Center|
The duration of 30 days is required for the completion of verification for the construction worker application regsitration.
Applicants will be sent Rs 5000/- to their bank accounts after the completion of verification process.
Applicant must have a aadhar card or voter id to register under the edistrict delhi portal.
Appliacants have to type EDISTDL on their mobile and send it to 7738299899 to get the application status through SMS.
Applicants have to dial 1031 from their phone which is available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM on all working days except Sunday. Applicants can ask their queries regarding the registration and financial aid. To get the complete details regarding the contact number of the authority please click here.
The services can be availed by each and every individual residing in Delhi. However, the financial aid of Rs 5000/- will only be given to the contruction wrokers.