DBRAU Result 2020: Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra has successfully conducted its UG and PG examination in the month of November/December 2019. Students who had appeared in the semester examination are waiting for DBRAU result 2020 desperately. The University has declared its DBRAU results for Odd/Even Sem on their official website. We have also updated the result links below of this article.
Latest Result Update on 13th January 2021: Various result has uploaded by the authority. Checkout the link given below in this article.
Candidates can have all the latest updates regarding the dbrau results on our page. Our team intents to provide genuine information about the examination results. Please bookmark our page to never miss endless updates about the results.
DBRAU Result 2020 ODD/Even Semester
|Name of the University||Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Name of the Examination||DBRAU UG/PG odd/even semester|
|Examination Month||November/December 2019|
|Pending Results||September 2020|
|Result Declaration mode||Online|
Agra University UG and PG result 2020 @ dbrauaaems.in
Every year in the month of November and December Agra University conducted its odd semester examination. Thousands of students who have appeared in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed., and some other professional courses are waiting for their result. We have shared the direct links for your odd semester result 2020 below. Now we should wait when will the University declare its result.
DBRAU Scrutiny of result 2020
- Once the result is published by the Board officially on their website if any candidates are not happy with their result and wanted to apply for scrutiny of their answer script can apply within the given time.
- For scrutiny of answer script, the university will issue a notification and all candidates must fill this form within the stipulated time
- If any application is received by the University after the due date then such application will not be accepted
- Candidates need to pay the prescribed amount of fee for scrutiny as mentioned in the notification per subject
- The mode of payment will be mention on the notification
- You must enclose your application with your fee transaction details and the other thing mentioned in the notification
- All candidates must have an RTI registration No. this number is allotted to those ones who apply for viewing of A/B under RTI act, 2005 on “Viewing A/B under RTI Act” portal
- Once the process of scrutiny is completed University will upload its report in applicants login and a copy of the same will be sent to applicant email-ID
- The minimum fee for scrutiny of marks and totaling of two answer-books is Rs. 100/- and Rs. 100 for every additional answer-book.
- In the remarks section, you will get to know whether there is a change in your marks or not or copy send to RTI.
DBRAU @ dbrauaaems.in Supplementary/ Improvement Examination
If any candidates did not clear his/her subject then he/she must apply for the supplementary exam/ back paper. Once the result is declared by the University its notification will be issued from the authority. You must apply for it within the due date. You will not be promoted to the next sem. until you clear your back.
And if any students wanted to improve his/her score in a particular subject can apply for improvement but the student can apply for improvement in only one subject and you all must apply for it if you think so you can do better in that subject and submit it within the given time.
Particular mention on your DBRAU result 2020
When you downloaded your result there are some details which are mention in it like:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the college
- Name of the Board
- Name of the branch
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Course type
- Session and year
- Course name
- Subjects details
- Total marks in Practical (if any)
- Total marks in Theory
- Total marks obtained
- Total marks
- Status of result (Pass/Fail)
How to get DBRAU @ dbrauaaems.in Odd Semester Result
We have shared some easy steps through which you can download your result easily from the official website
- The first, candidate need to visit the official website or they can also click the link given below:
- Click on the “result” section in the “Home Page”
- Select the session
- Now enter the valid roll number and press the submit button
- Your result will be available on your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Save it and take a printout of the same for your future use.
Note: The result is a computer-generated document and is signed by Controller of Examination
If there is any discrepancy in your details or entries in the mark sheet and in the University, the University record shall be final
The original mark sheet will be received from the concerned department of the college.
DBRAU Result Links for odd Semester 2019-2020
Click Here for more results
If you have any question related to DBRAU Result 2020, examslive will reply to you to solve your questions related to DBRAU results.