BTEUP Polytechnic Diploma Result 2021: The Board of Technical Education of Uttar Pradesh has successfully conducted its odd semester examination for Diploma in Polytechnic in the month of November/December 2020. Check here BTEUP result 2020-2021 below. Thousands of students appeared for this BTEUP odd semester examination under different programs and now they all are waiting for their result which is going to be announced soon by the Board in coming months.
BTEUP result will be get updated to the official website of The Board Of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh once it gets declared. For the latest update on BTEUP polytechnic result, the candidate will get the most accurate information of the result in this article. Aspirant can check the result for BTEUP 2020-21, 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester on the result date by visiting the official website i.e. http://result.bteupexam.in. The
BTEUP Diploma result 2021
The result will be published by the Board on its official website so all students must visit the Board website at a regular interval of time or they can also bookmark our page so that you will get all the information related to their result and post-process of result at one place.
|Name of the Board||Board of Technical Education of Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP)|
|Name of the exam||Polytechnic Diploma odd semester|
|Examination month||November/December 2020|
|Expected Result Month||January 2021|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online|
However, the result for the examination of all the branches of Polytechnic Diploma BTEUP 2020-21 that include Electricals, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Agriculture, Computer Science, Chemical, and Information Technology usually announce the result in the month of December but now this time it has been delayed by 2 months. The BTEUP had chosen to change the examination system and now opted for semester system which is accepted now across all universities present in the country.
How to download BTEUP Result 2021?
As we aforementioned, that soon Board is going to roll out the result of the odd semester for Diploma in polytechnic who’s Exam is conducted by the Board in the month of November/December 2020.
All students who are curiously waiting for their result must know the process of result downloading from the Board website. Below we have given some steps so that you can easily download your result.
- First, all students visit the official website by following the given link http://bteup.ac.in
- On latest news section select the required link which is BTEUP Result
- After selecting the link you have to enter your enrolment number in it and press submit
- Now the result appears at your screen
- Check the details carefully
- Save it and take a printout of it for future use
If in result status if any candidate is seeing MW then it means the result is not completely declared.
Details printed on the BTEUP result 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Enrolment number
- Roll number
- Name of the branch
- Name of the board
- Name of the institution/ college
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Total marks obtained
- Total marks
- Grace if any
- Total marks in theory
- Total marks in practical (if applicable)
BTEUP Result Links 2021
The list of some latest results released by the authority is mentioned below. Keep visiting the blog to get updates with latest BTEUP Diploma Results 2021.
PHARMACY FINAL YEAR (SEPTEMBER 2020) RESULT
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY , DIPLOMA IN TOOL AND MOULD MAKING (SEPTEMBER 2020) RESULT
PHARMACY SPECIAL BACK PAPER EXAMINATION (SEPTEMBER 2020) RESULT
FINAL SEMESTER EXAMINATION (SEPTEMBER 2020) RESULT
SPECIAL BACK PAPER EXAMINATION (SEPTEMBER 2020) RESULT
FILL RE-EVALUATION /SCRUTINY FORM
UP Diploma/Polytechnic Revaluation scheme
- Once the Board published the result for odd semesters if any of the students are not happy with the result published then he/she can apply for revaluation.
- For this students need to fill the application form whether it’s available online or offline
- Within five days of declaration of result, the board will announce the notification for revaluation
- After that students have to apply for it within a period of 15 days.
- After filling the form he/she should submit a prescribed amount of fee which will be mention in the notification
- The fee will be paid via online mode or through demand draft.
- The fee will not be refunded to any students
- After submitting the fee he/she needs to complete the form mentioning the transaction details of fee
- Students must enclose their scorecard, memo and the draft with the application form
- If any of the application received by the Board after the due date then their application will not be entertained on any grounds
- After the revaluation, if there is any change in number then in that case candidate need to submit his/her mark sheet to the institution or the Board as described in a notification
- If there is no change in the number after revaluation then there is no need to submit it
- The board will publish the final result after the revaluation and all students will get their mark sheet via post.
- The Board will also publish the result of revaluation on their website
- All students must enter their enrollment number to get their results.
BTEUP Scrutiny Process:
- If any of the students are not happy with their result then they can apply for scrutiny of their answer script.
- For this students need to fill the application which was released by the board after the publication of result
- For this students need to pay the prescribed amount of fee as mentioned in their notification
- The fee will not be refunded on any grounds
- After the publication of the notification, all students must apply within a period of 15 days.
- If any of the application received by the board after the expiry of the due date then no such application will be entertained
- All students must enclose their memo and demand draft with the application form
- If any of the students applying for Revaluation then he/she cannot apply for Scrutiny of answer script for the same subject.
- Once the process is completed, the board will publish the result on their official website
- Student do check their result by entering their enrolment number
BTEUP the Supplementary Exam 2021:
- If any of the students are not able to clear his/her subject of Odd semester then he/she must apply for the supplementary/ back examination.
- For supplementary Examination institution/board will release the official notification.
- Students must apply for this to clear his/her back because he/she will not be able to promote in the next semester until he/she clear his/her back.
UP Diploma/Polytechnic Odd/Even semester result- Important Instructions
- All students must know that the Board will announce their result on their official website or you can access the same through over page from the given link
- Result published by the board online was just for informative purpose and the original mark sheet will be available from the institution concerned department.
- If any of the students result showing MW in the status then students you do not have to be worried because it means the result is not for the concerned subject is incomplete
- And it will be completed by the Board within a 7 day period.
- Regarding this, No application will be accepted by the Board from the students
- If any of the students wanted to apply for it then he/she should apply through the WWW.ADMININSTITUTE.BTEUPEXAM.IN
- After the announcement of the result, all students must check their details in the result carefully
- If there is any kind of error in it then you must contact the concerned authority of your institution.
- Once the result was published board will announce the notification regarding Revaluation/ Scrutiny/ the supplementary on their official website.
- If any students wanted to apply for it must apply within the stipulated time given by the Board by filling and submitting the required amount of fee.
- Their result will be published by the board on their website
The BTEUP Polytechnic Odd Semester result will be released in the month of January/February 2021.
The BTEUP polytechnic result will only available on online mode and the candidate can check their result by visiting the official website of BTEUP.
Once the result will be declared then later on it will be announced on the official website of BTEUP.
When BTEUP will declare the result for the year 2020-21 then we will share the link of the official website of BTEUP to get to know about your result. We request you to please visit on our website for the regular updates regarding BTEUP result and don’t forget to add a bookmark of this article.
Students can share their queries in the comment section given below and we will happy to assist you to clear your doubts related to BTEUP Result 2021.
Board of Technical Education of Uttar Pradesh was set-up in May 1958. And the Board conducts its fires ever examination in 1960 for diploma level and draughtsman certificate course. Earlier its name is State Board of Technical Education and Training but in 1962 it was changed to the board of technical Education. Currently, there are 250,000 students studying in 60 different disciplines under different programs.
The board gives affiliation to the new institutions and prescribed courses of study and instructions leading to the examination conducted by it. And Board advises the state Govt. on coordinated development of the Technical Education and Training.
The BTEUP is responsible for providing technical education to the students in Uttar Pradesh, India. It was founded in the month of May 1958 as ‘State Board of Technical Education and Training’ and later on, the name was changed to the Board of Technical Education in 1962.The Headquarter of the Board is situated in Charbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
The Board is responsible for affiliating government and private institution and to conduct all semester and annual exams.
If you have any question in relation to BTEUP Diploma result 2021, then ask us in the comment below.