Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List [16th April 2021] The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently distributed the scholarship to the students who have enrolled under the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme on 24th February 2021. The scholarship scheme intends to provide a 100% percent fee waiver to the college students. The applicants who have registered themselves under the scheme are now keenly waiting for the Second Installment for the fee waiver scheme of Jagananna Vidya Deevena. Applicants can get the complete information about the second phase Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme beneficiary list through this article.
The authority has released the list of candidates who are eligible to avail of the JVD Scheme 2021. Check the links at the end of the page.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
The scheme has been propelled by the honorable chief minister of the state Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April 2021. The scheme focusses to provide scholarship to the poor students so that they can avail for the higher education. The type of scholarship provides financial assistance of a complete fee waiver to the students. The first phase of the scholarship was completed on 24th February 2021. The authority is all set to distribute the second phase of scholarship amount on 16th April 2021 under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021.
|Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Website||navasakam.ap.gov.in|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Motive of the Scheme||To provide financial Assistance to students|
|Rewards||Complete Fee Waiver|
|First Phase of Scholarship Distribution||Completed (24th February 2021)|
|Second Phase of Scholarship Distribution|
|Scheme for||Andhra Pradesh Domiciled Students|
|JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma||Click Here|
Features And Benefits Of Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena
The scholarship scheme is very useful for the students who can barely afford their higher education course fees. The scheme provides an complete fee waiver to the students so that there education does not get affected by the scarcity of funds. The authority will be providing the reimbursement in four phases which will be sent through directly to the bank account of the mother of the student. The scheme will enhance the percentage of higher education rate in the state.
Courses list under JVD Scheme 2021
The scheme provide a complete fee waiver to the applicants securing the scheme. The details of the eligible courses under the scheme is mentioned in the table below.
|M tech||B Pharmacy|
|MBA||other degree undergraduate and postgraduate program|
Documents Required For Application
Applicants residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh can avail the scholarship scheme easily. The list of important documents that are needed to apply for the JVD Scheme are listed below.
|Aadhar card||Proof of land||Below poverty line or E W S certificate||Admission fee receipt|
|Non-tax paying declaration||Account details of any Bank||Domicile certificate||Proof of vehicle|
|voter ID card||College admission certificate||Recent Passport size photograph||Occupational details of parents|
Application Procedure For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The prime eligibility is to be followed by the applicant before enrolling in the JVD Scheme. The applicants can refer to the steps mentioned below through which they can easily apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Applicant have to initially browse to the official website of YSR navasakam
- Students, will then have to click on the download tab present on the home screen.
- On list of various forms, please click to download the JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Tap on the download button and the form will appear on the screen.
- On the form applicants has to fill the detail in following parts-:
- Village/Ward Volunteer Details: This includes the name, mobile number, volunteer code, nomenclature and ward number of the applicant applying under the JVD Scheme.
- Family Head Details: This includes name of the head of family, ration card number, family income and Address.
- Student Details in the Family: This filed includes the name of the applicant, Aadhar number, gender, college, course and year of course.
- Bank Account Details of Mother: Applicant has to enter their mother name along with account number and IIFC Code.
- Details For Validation: This includes the details of vehicle, land and other assets owned by the family.
- After filling the form applicant have to submit it to the concerned office.
How to Check Status Of List For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
The beneficiary list under the JVD scheme can be checked through the following steps mentioned below. Applicants can refer to the update at the top of the page regarding the distribution of the scholarship.
- Browse to the YSR Navasakam official website.
- Now, click on the link i.e. “know your secretariat” placed on the home screen of the official portal.
- Applicants will then find the list of districts classified under Urban and Rural.
- Tap on the number for the area you want to know the secretariat details.
- From the list select your area and click on the number beside it.
- The list will appear which have the details of the secretariat along with the GP name.
How to do Secretariat Staff Mapping under the JVD Scheme?
Please follow the given instruction to do secretariat mapping under the JVD scheme.
- Tap on the Secretariat staff mapping link present on the menu bar of the YSR Navasakam page.
- The page will then flash on the screen showing the details of the Urban/Rural Secretary Map.
- Select the number under the Rural/Urban secretary mapped.
- Applicant can then have the list of beneficiaries.
- Applicant can also have the Volunteer id, name and cluster name through the process.
Incentives Implemented Under This Scheme
The details of rewards that are provided under the scheme is depicted below. The scheme provide a complete fee waiver to the students pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate degree, diploma courses.
- The financial aid of Rs 20,000/- will be provided to the students. The money will be credited into their mother’s account.
- The tuition fees and the mess charges will be also reimbursed under the JVD Scheme for Degree and postgraduate courses students.
- A sum of Rs 15,000/- will be granted to the students pursuing polytechnic.
- A sum of Rs 10,000/- will be granted to the students pursuing ITI.
- A total of Rs 20,000 is provided to each student in their mother’s account.
- Other allowances shall also be covered in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Frequently Asked Question regarding the JVD Scheme status
The second installment for the JVD scheme shall be credited into the account on 16th April 2021.
The scholarship funds will be transferred to the account of mother of the applicant.
Under the JVD Scheme Rs 20,000 is provided to each student in their mother’s account.
The first phase of scholarship distribution was completed on 24th February 2021.
As per the current Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status 2021, the authority will be distributing the second phase of scholarship funds on
9th April 2021 16th April 2021.