Aikyashree Scholarship 2020-21 @ wbmdfc.org| WBMDFC Scholarship Eligibility|Applying Process| Minority children have to bear many disadvantages of being a minority. As we all know that, due to lack of money, children of a destitute category are deprived of education, which has a profound impact on their future.
Latest Update-: Last Date of receiving online application for POST MATRIC , MCM , TSP & SVMCM SCHOLARSHIPS has been extended upto : 15th March 2021.
To get rid of this situation, state and central government both are introducing several schemes and scholarships so that they can help these poor children. Likewise, government of West Bengal has also launched a scholarship for the welfare of minor students. Aspirant, we suggest you read whole article and know the detailed information regarding the WBMDFC scholarship. The detailed steps to enroll scholarship through the portal is explained in this article.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2020-21 @wbmdfc.org
West Bengal Minorities Department & Finance Corporation started a scholarship named “Aikyashree Scholarship”. This scheme is managed by the West Bengal government and its auxiliary boards, the scholarship for WB will attempt to support worthy, exemplary and vulnerable students of the state. This scheme targets minor students studying in both schools and colleges.
Through this plan, officials want to provide excellent education and a bright future. To avail this scholarship, eligible candidates have to submit the application form through official portal. Aspirants, please remember to check the eligibility criteria & then fill the application form. Nodal teachers will verify the form of recipients after that scholarship will be granted.
Motive of WBMDFC Scholarship
The main and prime aim of WBMDFC scholarship is to encourage minorities categories children. With the guidance of this scheme, minor people will send their children to schools/ colleges. Due to lack of money, most of the people won’t allow their children to go to institutions or schools for study. By availing these scholarships, students will be supported financially by authorities, and they can secure their future as well.
The scholarship focusses on each group of students. The pre matric, post matric scholarship details are furnished below in this article. Candidates can apply for the scholarship before the last date.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2019-20 Quick View
|Name of Higher Authority||West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation|
|Scholarship Name||Aikyashree Scholarship 2020-2021|
|Application From Submission Start Date||1 Aug 2020|
|Final Date of Submitting Online Application Form||15 March 2021|
|Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship||X & XII, Diploma, Post Graduation from Science, Commerce, Arts streams|
|Recipients||Destitute Students of West Bengal|
|Objective of Scholarship||With the help this plan officials want to support needy students financially.|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
Schemes Falls Under Aikyashree Scholarship
There are a total of five main scholarships that come under WBMDFC. In this section of article we have discussed about these scholarships therefore take a look of given points.
- Post-Matric Scholarship: This plan is for those students who are pursuing 11th or 12th Class, UG, PG, Diploma or other course.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship: Candidates studying from class 1st to 10th can apply for this scholarship.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship: WB domiciled students study any course from the state as well as all those students who have domicile of West Bengal and study any UG/ PG etc program from outside of the state.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means: WB domiciled applicants studying from XI to Postgraduate courses can apply for this plan.
- Post Matric Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP): Candidates who are pursuing higher secondary, post graduation, graduation, PhD, etc courses can avail this scholarship.
Also Read >> The Indian Toy Fair 2021
Eligibility Standards for WBMDFC Scholarship
|Post Matric||1) Candidate must be a civilian of WB.|
2) Aspirants studying in 11th, 12th Class or any other course from recognized college/ school of West Bengal.
3) The family income must not be more than Rupees 2 lakhs per annum.
|Pre Matric||1) Candidate must be a resident of WB.|
2) Do not study in school which is present outside of state.
3) The family income must not be more than Rupees 2 lakhs per annum.
|Merit-cum-Means||1) Student who are citizen of WB and pursuing technical or any non technical from institution of state can apply.|
2) Income of aspirant’s family must not be exceed Rupees 2.5 lakhs per year.
|Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means||1) Aspirants must hold the domicile of West Bengal.|
2) The annual income of aspirant’s family should be less than Rupees 2.5 lakhs.
3) Students pursuing courses from outside college of WB can also apply.
|TSP||1) Aspirants studying in higher secondary/ graduation or any other course from authorized college/ school of West Bengal are eligible.|
2) Must have domicile of the state.
3) Students who have less than 50% in previous exam can also apply.
4) Family income of candidate should not be more than Rupees 2 lakh.
How Applicants will be Selected for Aikyashree Scholarship?
At first, applicants have to submit the application form for the respective WBMDFC scholarship. Then officials will prepare the merit list & on that basis scholarship will be granted to all eligible aspirants. Only those applicants who will secure 50% in that last exam will be able to renew the application further.
Process to Apply for WBMDFC Scholarship
After knowing details of Aikyashree Scholarship, applicants who want to apply for this scheme have to submit the application form. Initially, applicants have to complete the registration process and then fill the application form. Checkout some easy steps and implement them to apply for this scholarship.
- Visit the official portal of WBMDFC Scholarship you can also use the official link given below of this segment.
- Coming to the homepage, tap on “New Registration 2020-21” tab provided at the top right of the page.
- Then, candidates have to select the district of their college/ school on the new page.
- “Student Registration“ page will open on your screen, fill the your basic info and hit “Submit & Proceed” button.
- Next, you have to check and provide the proof of eligibility.
- After that you will get your login information on your registered mobile number or email.
- Login with your credentials and open the application form of appropriate scholarship.
- Fill all the information on the form and upload all the important documents.
- Submit the application form.
Link of Official Portal >> Aikyashree Scholarship
Essential Documents Needed For Scholarship
During filling the application form aspirants are required to upload the scanned copy of some documents. Cross check the list of certificates given below.
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Self-certified Community Certification.
- Last year’s Scorecard Self-attested certificate
- Bank Account Information of Applicant
- Latest Course year Fee Receipt
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport size Photograph of Applicant
WBMDFC Scholarship Rates
Method for Renewal of Application 2020-21
Those aspirants who want to renew their form must examine and implement the given steps.
- Applicants have to open the official link of type this link i.e. www.wbmdfcscholarship.in on any web browser.
- After that you will see the tab of “Renewal Application 2020-21“ present on top right side of the homepage.
- On the next page, aspirants have to select the respective district of theirs.
- Tap “Ok” button on the pop box that will arrive on top of your display.
- Login will be presented on your screen, insert the details on the form and then submit it.
- Renew form will open which aspirants have to fill to renew the application.
- Finally, submit the renewal application.
How to track wbmdfc scholarship org application status?
- Tap on the official portal of the wbmdfc i.e. wbmdfcscholarship.org
- On the official page of the wbmdfc, candidates have to click on the Track Application option present on the menu bar
- After you click on the option the page will appear on the screen showing the list of district.
- On the list select the district where your college is located.
- After the candidate click on the district the login portal to track the application status will appear on the screen.
- Enter your year of registration, Application User id Date of birth and select your district.
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Candidates can now have the complete information about the wbmdfc scholarship org application status.
Check the List Of Registered Institutions
The registered institutes under the Aikyashree scholarship can be viewed through following the steps mentioned below.
- Browse to the Aikyashree scholarship program under West Bengal minorities development and finance corporation.
- Tap on the list of registered institute present on the homepage of wbmdfc.
- Tap on the district where you want to find the list of registered institute.
- The list of registered institute will appear on the screen.
- The candidates pursing education from the registered institute can avail the Aikyashree scholarship yojana.
Steps for Official Login @ wbmdfcscholarship.org
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the WBMDFC Scholarship portal.
- On the homepage, candidate will find the following links.
- Click on the links and the official login portal will appear on the screen.
- Enter your user name and password in the blank field and press submit.
- Thus, you can now access your dashboard.
In case students having any questions related to this topic then definitely ask in comment box given, we will give answers to your questions asap.
The TSP Scholarship stands for Talent Support Stipend Scholarship. The benefits/rewards of the scholarship are provided in the article.
The Aikyashree Scholarship is program launched by the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation to help the unprivileged by providing them scholarship.
The last dates have now been extended to 31st March 2021.