AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2021 @ aicte-india.org| Candidates can now enroll for the AICTE PG Scholarship scheme 2021. The authority has released the notification to apply online for the pg scholarship. Applicants can get a monthly stipend of Rs 12,400/- on GATE/GPAT courses. The last date to apply for the scholarship was
28th February 2021 31st March 2021. Applicants looking forward to applying for the scheme can register themselves by visiting the official portal of the AICTE @ aicte-india.org. Read the complete article below and gather all the important information about the AICTE PG scholarship, rewards, eligibility, application process, etc.
Latest Update-: The online application for the scholarship scheme has been closed now
The application process for the aicte pg scholarship have now started for the academic year of 2020-21. Read the complete article to get complete details about the same.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2021 [Apply Online]
The scholarship is provided every year by the AICTE. The students looking to apply for the scholarship must go through detailed eligibility. After qualifying the eligibility criteria proceed for the AICTE pg scholarship scheme 2021. The scholarship has huge benefits as it provides a monthly stipend of Rs 12,400/-. Applicant who successfully qualified GATE/GPAT can apply for the scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship Overview 2021
The applicant can have a complete overview of the scholarship through the details mentioned below.
|Authority||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of the Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2021|
|Scholarship for||Postgraduate Programe (GATE/GPAT)|
|Last Date to apply|
|Eligibility Details||Given Below|
|Mode for Application||Online|
|Scheme for||PAN India|
Also Read-: UP Scholarship Status
PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT) General Instruction
- Candidates who have qualified for GATE/GPAT are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant who have opted for distance courses under the GATE/GPAT course are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant receiving the scholarship should have same name on their bank account which will be linked to receive scholarship funds.
- Applicant pursuing architecture and engineering programs under GATE and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program only are eligible for the scholarship.
- Creamy layer candidates categorized under OBC are not eligible to avail the scholarship.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can only avail the scholarship if they have proper documents for their reservation.
- The scholarship will be given for a maximum period of 24 months.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicant must satisfy the given eligibility criteria so as to avail the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a valid score in the GPAT/GATE exams.
- Applicant must have taken admissions to the 1st year of M.Pharma/M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch. courses for the academic year 2020-21 under institutes recognized by AICTE.
AICTE PG Scholarship Benefits
Candidates availing the scholarship shall be provided a monthly stipend amount of Rs 12,400 for a maximum duration of 24 months from the duration of course.
Documents Required to avail the scholarship
- Scanned copy of the GATE/GPAT Scores.
- Scanned copy of the bank pass book.
- Aadhar card.
- Category certificates.
- Non creamy layer certificate.
Note: All the documents uploaded must be in PDF format
How to avail the Scholarship?
Candidates looking to apply for the scholarship can go through the simple steps given below. Direct links are also added at the end of the page. Applicant are requested to go through the detailed before going to the direct links to apply.
Step 1: Initially the applicant has to get the institute ID and student ID from the college/institute.
Step 2: Visit the official portal of the AICTE @ https://www.aicte-india.org/
Step 3: Tap on schemes and search the AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21.
Step 4: Now read the instruction given on the page and scroll down to apply for the scholarship.
Step 5: Fill the application form and upload the relevant documents asked in the application in prescribed format.
Step 6: Validate your details filled by you and then submit the application form.
Step 7: Save and take a copy of the application form.
011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries), 29581338, 29581119 Email: [email protected]
Yes, the dates have been extended to 28th February 2021.
Candidates who have qualified for GATE/GPAT are eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates will be given a monthly stipend of Rs 12,400/- on GATE/GPAT courses.